August 2013 Moms

More Milk Special Blend

kanned0121kanned0121 member
edited October 2013 in August 2013 Moms

Has anyone tried this? My supply has dropped since I went to work and pump half of the time. I've read some great reviews and am tempted to give it a whirl.. but wanted to see if any of you Momma's have tried it with any luck.. TIA!

Edit: Here is the link to amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000K6NLB4/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Re: More Milk Special Blend

• I've only tried Fenugreek with limited success...I'm really curious if this would actually work.  The reviews look promising...let us know if you decide to try it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image mother quotes photo: love mother 132.gif

• This is what my LC suggested instead of just the fenugreek. I plan on picking some up this weekend to try.
  • Loading the player...
  • I think I'm going to order it! I will definitely update once I've given it a fair shot! Thanks!
  • I have. The lady at whole foods said the liquid works faster. I saw a difference in my supply. It tastes nasty tho.
    _____August BMB January Siggy Challenge___
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC#1 09/2011 * BFP 12/1/13* DD born 08/02/13 // TTC#2 10/2013 * BFP 12/22/14 * EDD 08/30/15

Anniversary

• I just ordered the 2oz bottle in case I can't handle it. I thought a review said you couldn't have anything 15 mins before or 15 mins after??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"