Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

nttgpr: Can I be an AW for a second and show you my hair?

I no longer look like I crawled out of the woods and I want EVERYONE to know about it!

imageimage

Eleven inches off to Locks of Love! YAY!

Now show me your hair. SHOW ME.
----------------------------------------------------------------

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.”

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

married on the sweetest day 10.20.12

Chicken - 07.08.06 | Bubsy - 02.24.09 | Sunshine - 07.16.14

I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more.

Re: nttgpr: Can I be an AW for a second and show you my hair?

• Options
    mbRN83mbRN83 member
    edited October 2013
    Wow go you! I lopped off a foot of hair after my wedding. Isn't it a relief? Just wait til you see how much shampoo you save! haha. It looks beautiful, I love the color!

ETA: props for donating!
  • Options
    mbRN83 said:
    Wow go you! I lopped off a foot of hair after my wedding. Isn't it a relief? Just wait til you see how much shampoo you save! haha. It looks beautiful, I love the color!

ETA: props for donating!
    Oh my God, it's incredible. I can't get over how much better it feels. I'm thinking of all the things I can do instead of brushing it now, haha! And thank you so much!

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.”

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It looks great, and I love the color! And I love that you donated to locks of love.
  • Options
    Very pretty!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    WOW! That looks awesome! I have had quite the evolution the past few months myself.

I was blonde.

Then I made a clicky poll on if I should keep my hair blonde or go dark.
    Dark won.

Now my lovely red has faded to a brown.

Now I'm exhausted.
    Haha, that was me the past year or so! At our wedding, I was super blonde and long (I've had long hair for almost five years now), then reddish brown, then brown and then that color up there as a result of trying to dye it myself! Yours looks beautiful in every picture!

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Why did you pick Locks of Love?
    Popularity, I suppose! Do you know of another organization? I don't mind who I donate it to, as long as they'll take it!

edit: Just saw your edit! Who did you donate to?

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

• Options
    Pretty!

I donated 11 inches in December 2011 and it was such a freeing feeling. Loved it
  • Options
    Love it!  The color is awesome as well.  
    I had a chin length bob for a few years and I've recently been growing it out, I'm at about shoulder length.  No pictures, at work :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It looks beautiful! I love your hair color.
  • Options
    @funnibunni80 I'm totes digging the dark hair! I think your drunken pity party did you good!
    Agreed! I love it dark!

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

• Options
    Your hair looks great.  I have hair about as long as yours (only super curly) and really need to get it cut.  It looks so much better when I keep it around shoulder length, but I am so lazy when it comes to maintaining a cut.  That's why I stopped highlighting my hair, I never kept up on the roots (and when you have dark hair like mine you have to fry your hair to get it blonde).

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    Thank you for your donation! and I wish i had the balls for highlights! This is an old picture but this is how my hair is currently. I always end up at this length! :]image
    "As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen." -Winnie The Pooh

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Your hair looks awesome! And also true of the others who posted pics on here!  Mine is far too thin and fine, I hate it... I feel like I can't really do anything with it.

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Looks great! I'm sure it feels great too!

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 since March 2010

DH - SA = Low Morphology. Great overall count.

August 2012: HSG - All Clear

September 2012: Timed Intercourse 100 mg Clomid CD 4-8 w/ Repronex & HCG Injections = BFN

October 2012: Timed Intercourse 100 mg Clomid CD 4-8 = BFN

September 2013: New Doctor: 50 mg Clomid CD 5-9 & IUI #1 = BFN

October 2013: 50 mg Clomid CD 3-7 & IUI #2 = BFN 

November 2013 to ??? = On a mental break for now.

• Options
    It looks great!!! Love the color and cut!
  • Options
    Why did you pick Locks of Love?
    Popularity, I suppose! Do you know of another organization? I don't mind who I donate it to, as long as they'll take it!

edit: Just saw your edit! Who did you donate to?
    I donated to Pantene Beautiful Lengths because they don't discriminate who they give the hair to (women, children, etc.).  Plus Locks of Love has said on several occasions that they are simply overwhelmed with the amount of hair that they're constantly being sent and they often just sell it instead of using it.
    Oh, I had no idea! I'll definitely do some research! Thanks, Slapps.

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

• Options
    Thank you for your donation! and I wish i had the balls for highlights! This is an old picture but this is how my hair is currently. I always end up at this length! :]image
    You and your guy are so cute! I love dark hair! I'm very "peachy" and have super "rosy" skin, so dark hair on me always makes me look ill!

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

• Options
    I have been about every color. Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, Black. I can't find a good picture of the red though.

The black happened accidentally, I don't really care for it that dark
    Blonde, I can do dirty blonde, but not  too light.
    Last Pic is about as close to my natural color as possible, which is what it looks like now

----- end quote ----

Gurrrrrl. I love it.

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

• Options
    Sorry I missed all of these sweet comments, you GUISE. My husband was all "Are we ever going to eat dinner?" and I was all "I'M TALKING ABOUT MY HAIR, SHUDDUP."

You are all gorgeous and omg I want to squeeze you all, but I can't because all of my strength was in my hair and now I'm weak.

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @IronEgg - Your hair is gorgeous! I love it! And I get growing it out after a short haircut. When I was eight, my grandmother basically gave me a bowl cut. My name is Samantha, but everyone calls me Sam so um... lots of strangers used to say "hey little boy" to me. I, OBVIOUSLY, have been growing my hair out ever since.

@cakebatter27 JEALOUS. Your hair is so luscious! The longer mine got, the stringier/nastier it got, so I'm totally jealous of all that hair. Yours looks fabulous ANY color!

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

• Options
    Looks great!
  • Options
    @sweettea42 You look great with all of them :)

imageimage
    Emery January 1, 2010
    Alayna December 15, 2011
    Angel baby #1 December 1, 2013 4wks 2 days
    Angel baby #2 February 2, 2014 8 wks
    TTC on Hold
  • Options
    I love it!
    Photoset 15 of 15

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Beautiful looks girls :)

I can't show pictures because I cover my hair,  but I have had all kinds of styles. 
    In the spring of 2011 I did the half shaved half long look, which actually looked pretty cool.
    I've had red hair, blonde hair, brown hair, dark hair :P
    Now I'm pretty close to my natural color and long as it's been since I was little. 
    image<--Ninja style 

• Options
    This was my hair for a few years...before that it was my natural reddish brown, then black with blue underneath (which I wish I had a picture of), orangeish-red for a little while and then this. Sorry about the naked baby...my little brother doesn't like shirts haha.
    imageimage
    These were the day of my wedding in June. I cut my hair off and died it back my natural color a couple of months before the wedding. I still haven't decided if that was a good idea or not haha.
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My hair is a reddish brown color at the moment, naturally it is ash blonde (which looks gray)
    I have had it platatnum blonde to black and every color in between. I also have a face shape that is favorable to most hairstyles from short to long.

My hair was this long last spring (my two brothers and I).

Blonde (shoulder length-ish)

Light Honey Brown

My hair poofs if I don't straighten it or put anti-friz in it

This is my next hairstyle:

LOTS of gorgeous women here :-)
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Options
    Wow! What a change. :) It looks great and the cut makes it look super healthy and shiny. 

Married 11/21/2018

Me: 33 / DH: 33

TTC #1 since 2012, finally successful in 2016

BFP 11/29/2013 - EDD 8/9/2014 - MMC 12/31/2013 8 weeks 2 days - Tried to MC naturally for 4 weeks, D&C 2/2/2014

IUI 01/25/2016 - BFP 2/5/2016 - Natural Home Delivery to our DD 10/8/2016

IUD removed 10/3/2018 

Ready to TTC for #2

TTGP Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Dinner Fails:
  • Options
    Nice! I donated 15 inches to Locks of Love in October 2011. It was such a different feeling - I had long hair for almost 10 years before that. I'm growing it out again, thinking about donating it again at some point.
    Melanie Noelle was born on 09.03.14
    Great Dane Mom to Duke & Hazzard

• Options
    Long wedding hair (Also, I'm a natural brunette, but I've been bottle blonde for over 10 years now. Never going back!)

Short choppity chop hair post wedding. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"