Cloth Diapering
Options

anyone else's lo give them "niplash"??

kcs7kcs7 member
edited October 2013 in Cloth Diapering
When lo is feeding, he will suddenly jerk his head clear back off the boob but not before clamping down nice and hard so he about pulls my nipple off! He does it as he relaxes or sometimes as he falls asleep. This happen to anyone too? My dh called it niplash. I just curse a little. Lol

Edit: oh sorry! This was supposed to be on the O13 board!! But more on topic, I did just get a bunch of my cd's in the mail and am so excited to start using them soon as lo is getting big enough now. Anyway, hopefully this post made someone laugh. I don't know how to delete it altogether. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: anyone else's lo give them "niplash"??

• Options
    I know it's technically on the wrong board but I know what you're going through. My daughter used to do this all the time. It hurt like crazy. I never figured out a way to get her to stop it though. Sorry that I'm not much help
    imageimage
  • Options
    Oh I just kind of laugh about it. Thanks though! Glad I wasn't only one! Sometimes he does it because a noise startles him and sometimes it just seems a knee jerk reaction. Such an aadventure. :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nice save! =D>
    What? We're not allowed to talk about nipples on this board?  Crap.  There goes all my posts for the day...
  • Options
    Yeah, bc staying on topic is important here lol. Although we seem to be more of a butthole board than a nipple board... No, it's just that we get "oops wrong board" posts a lot, and her ETA turned it around into a cd post. That is all.
    This made me literally LOL!
  • Options
  • Options
    This post was totally worth it just for my new favorite word, niplash.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options

Our calves used to do this. The mama cow would just kick them under the chin.

Lmao!! Know that this is not professional advice.
    Hahaha!! Totally cracked me up. And no, I wouldn't advise doing this either I think. Lol :)

• Options
    Mine does it too! That and pushing on the boob with his little fist so the nipple is half out of his mouth. OUCH.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"