Do you still... 173 votes

Yes
65% 113 votes
No
30% 53 votes
Boo! Happy Halloween!!! (Show results)
4% 7 votes

Re: Do you still...

• He was sttn (9/10 hr stretches) but we are in the wakefull period right now. But things are lookin up! Only 2 motn feedings recently!

• I hope I don't jinx us that I put no. He woke up a few times last week because he had a cold but has been STTN since 2 months.

• No, haven't in months.
  • BC&LM said:

No, haven't in months.

+1
  • Every once in a while. But most of the time, no.
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/10/13 M/C 6/12/12
    BFP#2 9/28/12 EDD 6/5/13 J.B. born 6/6/13

Anniversary

• Arlo has never gotten up less than twice between 8 and 5:30 am. Usually it's 3 to 4 times. He's snuggly and cute and I love him but I could definitely stand to see less of him from 10pm to 6am!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yup. Even before the regression she had 2 feeding in a 12 hour night. I'm hoping she'll drop them on her own after we are out of the sleep regression.

• My LO has only STTN like two times ever. He wakes up two times every night. Usually around 1am and 4:30am.
  • She still gets up at least once in the night.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Yes, usually twice.  She acts genuinely hungry, so I am not stressing about it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • She was STTN. Not anymore. It gets worse every night and I've been doing this for 5 or 6 weeks already. I'm ready for some sleep!

Last night she only woke up once, but then she stayed awake. Hello 4am. The night before it was 3 times and the night before that was 4 times. The night before that she decided sleep was for suckers and wanted to play all night. Other than that, it was 2-3 times a night. I miss sleep.
    abbity
  • No MOTN feeding, but up at least once to pump... :((

• What is this STTN you speak of...?

:((

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards