Trouble TTC
Options

I just want to be normal:(

OK so I had my CD 3 u/s and lab work done at 8:30 this AM to determine why I'm having irregular periods.  This is after I did 10 days of Progesterone to jump start my cycle which ended up being 63 days.  So here's my problem  I have done progesterone twice before for the same thing and I started 2 days after the last pill both times with lots of cramping and I bled for like 10 days.  Well now with this cycle I started bleeding Monday so CD 1 right.... well now CD 3 I'm barely even spotting.  I'm so confused... I just want my body to behave normally... I'm so frustrated with my body at this point.  
Sorry for the rant I'm just having a bad day...I guess I was kind of hoping against all hope that the u/s tech would be like "oh the tests have all been wrong your pregnant"...but no such luck and all hope was dashed and now on top of everything my body isn't acting right after the progesterone. UGH!!!

Re: I just want to be normal:(

• Options
    Hugs. It's hard not to always hope for a miracle.
    Ready to take the road less traveled. 
  • Options
    We've all had those "why can't I be like everyone else" moments. IF sucks!

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been there, too. It sucks but, allegedly, everything happens for a reason.
    Me (31) - PCOS with insulin resistance

4 rounds of Clomid = no response
    IVF # 1 - ET (1 3AA, 4 frosties): 12/22 = BFP
    EDD: 9/9/2014

• Options
    Totally agree with PP we all have our moments. What we are going through just sucks!
    Me 29 DH 30 Unexplained IF TTC since wedding May 2012. IUI #1 11/5/13-BFN.  IUI #2 12/5/13-BFN. IUI #3-12/30/14. All three with Femara CD 3-7 and Ovidrel trigger. +HPT 1/13/14 First +ever!!! Beta #1 195 Beta #2 1/15-533. Ultrasound on 2/4 showed one bean. EDD 9/22/14. Team Green turned Team Blue-Baby Conner arrived on 9/19/14.

• Options
    Thank you everybody for the hugs and support.  All these comments made me smile on a bad day which I greatly appreciate.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"