July 2014 Moms

winter jacket....

I have been on a massive hunt for a winter jacket these last few days. I checked everywhere online, Craigslist, a local garage sale group on Facebook and nothing. Well nothing for cheap. I don't wanna spend $80 on a jacket I'll wear this winter and that's it. Until...Walmart. yup Walmart.com has one for $21. The reviews are pretty good, the biggest complaint is that it won't fit when you're full term cuz they don't leave that much room to grow. But for us, needing it only till Iike 5 months, it'll be good. Soooo if anyone else is looking here ya go :) I only have the mobile link, sorry!

https://mobile.walmart.com/m/phoenix;jsessionid=481E2B174A096DA2BED20F4693FBD380#ip/Faded-Glory-Maternity-Hooded-Puffer-Coat/24498089?type=search
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: winter jacket....

• I had my son on June 16 and I was able to wear my regular winter coat all winter, except I couldn't button it. And being pregnant made me so much warmer that it wasn't an issue. I do think I stretched my coat out a little, and I ended up buying a new one the following winter. I am hoping I can get away with it again. But I might have to check that coat out - that is a good deal!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I hope I can button up my pea coat and other jackets all winter. If not, I will head to walmart!

• Loading the player...
  • Ya my current winter coat is fitted and snug right now...and obviously I'm not showing at all yet so there's no way it'll fit come January/February. Plus I'll be outside with DS so I'll need something for our MN deep freeze ;)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Oh yeah, bundle up!

• I plan on just letting my belly poke through and only buttoning up the top. I was one of the lucky girls...Not,  that's completely flat chested and it doesn't change even being pregnant. I did notice last time that my rib cage felt like it expanded and my arms got fat so we will see if that effects what I can wear this time around.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Thanks I was already worried about this.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just layered my sweaters and left my jacket open with DS. I was never cold, but that's a pretty good bargain!
    imageimage"Image">
    Jackson
    5.31.11image
    Married 7.20.13
    #2 Due 7.17.14

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
  • Thank you so much for this!! I'm totally getting it! Connecticut is FREEZING!

Me-33 DW-29
    together since 2009
    Married since 6/14/13 
    1st IUI (clomid+ovidrel) 10/14/13... BFP 10/26/13...                                                         
    EDD 7/1/14 ...MMC 11/22/13...D&C 11/25/13

2nd IUI (clomid+ovidrel) 1/15/14...BFN 

3rd IUI (unmedicated) 2/12/14...BFN
    4th IUI (clomid + ovidrel) 3/10/14...BFN
    home ICI (unmedicated) 4/4/14...BFN
    home ICI (unmedicated) 5/2 & 5/3...BFN
    5th & 6th IUI (clomid + ovidrel) 5/28 & 5/29...BFN
    7th & 8th IUI (follistim & ovidrel) 6/24 & 6/25....BFN

**all are welcome**

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 

Daisypath Friendship tickers

• I'm just going to keep wearing my Northface. I'll be spending enough money on this kid.

TTC #1 since 10/2012.
    BFP#1 11/28/12, MC, BFP #2 CP
    BFP #3 10/21/2013, EDD 7/3/2014
    Beta #1 (4W6D): 1768 Beta #2 (5W1D): 5255
    1st US at 6W4D HB of 112 BPM!

1/20/2014: IT'S A GIRL!

6/30/2014: Happy birthday baby M!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"