Cloth Diapering
Options

we love cloth diapering!

Josephine has been home from the hospital for almost a week now. Due to my comment section and being tired from bf, my dh has handled a lot of the diaper changes. His comment, "I can't believe how many diapers we go through. So glad we aren't doing disposables."
Our favorite so far are bg newborns, xs cb, and the grovias nb. Kawaii P&n are okay, but big on her. Alvas nb, are our least favorite until she grows some more.
Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: we love cloth diapering!

• Options
    Congrats!  We need a picture of your newborn in her fluff!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    My LO is a week and a half. After months of buying cloth diapers, I'm now scared to use them! No idea why. I was so excited to buy them all! I'm using the excuse that I will use up my gifted disposables first. So maybe tomorrow?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    littkek said:
    Congrats!  We need a picture of your newborn in her fluff!
    i need to take some on my own, but we had our newborn photos done today and we took some in her bg diaper. So I'm excited! i do need to get more pics of her tiny little butt in fluff to post.

Also @heather6789, we have a few disposables that I use for rare occasions, but we both like the cloth so much better. you might try one at home and just see how it goes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options
    My LO is a week and a half. After months of buying cloth diapers, I'm now scared to use them! No idea why. I was so excited to buy them all! I'm using the excuse that I will use up my gifted disposables first. So maybe tomorrow?
    I was like this, too, because I was so overwhelmed with being a FTM and having a newborn.  I just used up the gifted disposables and when I was ready to make the transition I did.  I stopped using sposies at about 10-14 days old.  It was a good decision for us but, there are plenty of people that use cloth from the start. 

Baby C - 08.23.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"