September 2013 Moms

What am I doing wrong?

Before this past weekend, my baby was pretty easy to put down at about 9:30-10:00 every night...the last few nights it takes almost 3 hours to rock her to sleep and get her to go down...she isn't falling asleep until 11:30-12:00...we haven't changed her daily routine or anything and she's still getting up at the same time in the MOTN(3:30-4:00) and in the morning (6:00-6:30) so I'm not sure why I can't get her to sleep as easily as I was...it's driving me crazy! Any tips on getting them to bed earlier? She was 6 weeks yesterday.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What am I doing wrong?

• She could be going through her 6 week growth spurt. My DD did the same thing. Every night it took a whole to get her to sleep. By the next week she was back to going to sleep easier.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • I was hoping that's wht it might be but isn't it accompanied by needing to nurse way more frequently? She isn't necessarily nursing more often...she has always been hungry every 1.5-2 hours since she was born...except for night when she's ok with going 3-6 hours depending on the night

• Loading the player...
  • She could be hitting her 5 week wonder week

The Mob Boss 
    Birth: 10lbs 11oz, 21.5 inches <> 1 mo: 14lbs 7oz, 23.5 inches
    2mo: 18lbs 15oz, 25.5 inches <> 4mo: 26lbs 8oz, 27.5 inches6mo: 29lbs 8oz, 30 inches <> 9mo: 32lbs, 32 inches12 mo: 37lbs, 34.5 inches <> 15 mo: 38lbs 6 oz, 36 inches. 20.5 inch noggin18 mo: 43lbs, 37.75 inches 21 inch head2yr: 47 lbs, 42 inches. 21.5 inch head. Woah.  

imageimage
  • I think we already got through that karamel by looking at the description it was a week and a half ago :P

• edited October 2013
    My LO will do the same thing. Usually she is in good spirits and just wants to play. Have you tried playing with her to get her a little more tired?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Yes, definitely

• Baths and baby massage?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"