1st Trimester

Just got BFP

Hey ladies -

I took a break from Bumping while we were trying to conceive.  I have had 2 miscarriages, a lot of testing and everything has been normal.  Tonight I took a HPT on a fluke and it was positive.  Problem is...I am absolutely freaking out, this would be our first, but I can't help but fear the worst.  Do you ladies have any tips on how to stay calm and stress free and relax?  Thank you so much!
Me - 27, DH - 32

EDD #1 3/30/13 - MC 8/24/12
EDD #2 12/28/2013 - MC 05/01/2013
EDD #3  07/06/2014  DS 7/8/14
EDD#4  08/22/2016

Re: Just got BFP

• Congrats!!! I don't have much advice because I am a worrier. But one thing that helped me is....stay away from Google! It does nothing but freak you out.

I've read that most women have a successful pregnancy after a loss so I wish you the best of luck!!! Hoping for a sticky baby :)
  • Congratulations!! I'm pretty sure it's impossible to not worry. I'm not naturally a big worrier, but up pops my BFP and the switch flips on for worrying. I would just attempt to relax by getting really comfortable and just laying down and watching tv.. I usually got my husband to massage my feet too :-) the worry didn't lessen at all until my second trimester. I'm 22 weeks now and I can feel him moving all the time, which helps but there's always something in the back of my mind.
    I would definitely listen to the advice of the previous poster, just keep thinking that you're going to have a successful pregnancy! Again, congratulations and enjoy the fact that you ARE pregnant!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"