September 2013 Moms
Options

3 week growth spurt + baby's first cold = HELP!!!

Why did they have to come at the same time? Plus she'll be 4 weeks tomorrow so why the hell is this growth spurt so late? Now i have less recovery time before the dreaded 6 week spurt shows up lol. Not only is she nursing every 45 mins to 1 hour because she's miserable with a cold and wants to snuggle and comfort nurse, she's also hungry raging monster baby who screams her head off until I put a boob in her mouth and she nurses like she wants to suck the life out of me lol. I don't know which baby I'm going to get at each feeding. My breasts are going to fall off. I am breaking into the sacred BF stockpile in the freezer. Dammit, DH is giving her a couple of bottles so my breasts can get a break and I can take a nap. I hope my little girl is feeling better tomorrow because its DH's bday tomorrow and I wanted to take him out for dinner. *sigh* But then I look at her sweet little face and I feel bad because I know she can't help it that she's growing like a weed and has a cold at the same time. My poor baby. :-(

Re: 3 week growth spurt + baby's first cold = HELP!!!

• Options
    Aww hang in there! As all the posts on these "fun" times have reminded, "this too shall pass!"

BFP: 1/17/13 EDD: 9/20/13 Dalenna Rose Born: 40 wks 4 days 9/24/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

FTM to my sweetpea Miss D.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Good luck! Yay for team work!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"