March 2014 Moms

Not what I expected..

But, it's a BOY! I was sure it was a little girl, but I am honestly just so excited to be a mama I wouldn't even care if it were a baby raptor.
Ahem.. Anyway! Now I am trying to figure out a good name!
I really like Everett, Reid, or Elliott for first names. Having a bit more trouble with the middle name. But, there is something to consider..... My last name is 10 letters, 4 syllables, and Armenian. SO this could be a challenge :P

Boy mama's, what names are you considering? Does the name hold special significance? Favorite author, uncle, best friend?

Elliott Brady was 7lbs 4oz & 19in
born March 8th, 2014 at 9:08pm

Re: Not what I expected..

• Is your last name Kardashian? ;-) I don't have any input for mn, but love your first name choices! Congrats on your boy!
    Lol!

If he is going to have a hard last name I definitely suggest a more traditional or easy to pronounce first and middle. What about Everett Reid or Elliott Reed? 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Check out my blog: www.lifescravin.blogspot.com
  • Love Elliot! We used my dads name as a middle name.
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!! I like all three of your choices and Elliott happens to be on our list too. My last name (I took DH's when we married) is Polish 10 letters, and three syllables, so I completely understand your challenge.

• Congrats on a boy!  Your name choices are great I happent to really like Elliott it was high choice for me on past pregnancy.  My boys all have family names either first/middle or both

Spencer Loren, Maxwell Lewis, Holden Lance, William Lucas.  name choices for this LO in case of boy are Andrew James or James Anthony...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats!
    Boy names are hard, but I like your options! For middle name I used my dad's name who passed away while I was pg with my son.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • @avigailandcharlie I considered Elliott Reid, and kind of wondered why it sounded familiar. Then I realized it's the female dr's name from Scrubs (love that show). In the long run it wouldn't matter. His name would outlive whatever connection someone could place with the show, but I'll always know. lol. I'm weird.

@LW78 I had a huge page of girl names picked out! You're right! Boy names are much more difficult.

@nikkys2008 I love the name Bennett! So cute! Is your name choice related to a love of Pride and Prejudice by chance?

• Congrats on team blue
  • @avigailandcharlie I considered Elliott Reid, and kind of wondered why it sounded familiar. Then I realized it's the female dr's name from Scrubs (love that show). In the long run it wouldn't matter. His name would outlive whatever connection someone could place with the show, but I'll always know. lol. I'm weird.

@LW78 I had a huge page of girl names picked out! You're right! Boy names are much more difficult.

@nikkys2008 I love the name Bennett! So cute! Is your name choice related to a love of Pride and Prejudice by chance?
    Ha! Funny. I do remember that, but I never would have thought about it. Well then my vote is Everett Reid Kardashian, since we all know that's your last name now :-)
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my blog: www.lifescravin.blogspot.com
  • Congrats on joining Team Blue! We are naming our DS Liam Drew. They are both family names and have special meaning to us. Most of our names are of Irish origin so not sure how any of those would work with an Armenian last name. I love Reid and Everett though. :)
  • @avigailandcharlie Whatever you do don't alert the tabloids! ;)

@epowens10 That is such a cute name! I've got a couple of Irish names further down on the list, considering I am also of Irish descent. Traditionally Irish "Liam" will always triumph over something traditionally Armenian such as "Haganoush". lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"