June 2013 Moms

What can't you wait for LO to do?

I can't wait for E to be able to put her paci in her mouth by herself. She's driving me crazy tonight because she can take it out but not out it back.
Eleanor Carter-Lynn born 6.4.13, 17 days early, natural birth
Tetraolgy of Fallot discovered 6.5.13, Open Heart Surgery 10.7.13

(I never see Siggys... I'm always on moblie)
Ps- My iphone make me sound dumb sometimes... 

Re: What can't you wait for LO to do?

• Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Reach out for me and give me great big ole hugs!!
  • Giggle. We've had one real one so far. And recognize her name :)
  • Sleep soundly without the swaddleme.

• Jess002 said:

Sit up. So I can put him in the grocery cart & he can sit in a high chair at restaurants and I don't have to lug around the heavy carseat.

@Jess002 I can't wait for that either. His car seat with him in it is getting too heavy for me. He's 18 lbs and my back still hurts from the epidural so even just carrying him around can be painful. I also can't wait for him to reach out for me. :)

image imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Say "I love you, mommy"
    Anniversary       

• I can't wait until she giggles.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Sleep through the night in her crib without being swaddled!

And talk to me, call me mama, say I love you.
    This, sounds like heaven!!!

• To talk. 

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• S504770 said:

Jess002 said:

Sit up. So I can put him in the grocery cart & he can sit in a high chair at restaurants and I don't have to lug around the heavy carseat.

@Jess002 I can't wait for that either. His car seat with him in it is getting too heavy for me. He's 18 lbs and my back still hurts from the epidural so even just carrying him around can be painful. I also can't wait for him to reach out for me. :)

That is awful that your back still hurts from the epidural. What did your doctor say?

• To hold his bottle on his own.
    Sleeping through the night.
    To recognize his name.
    For him to start talking.

imageimageimage

• bel194bel194 member
    edited October 2013
    I can't wait til next summer when she can play outside and play with her other baby cousins who were born in May and August. And I can't wait to be able to do her hair :)
    BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 
  • I can't wait for her to call me mommy and say I love you and hug and kiss me....
    I can't wait til she's old enough to have mommy and me days with shopping and pedicures like i did with my mom.
  • Sleep through the night. Please, God, STTN. And sit up on her own. She has beef with the bumbo for some reason, so she wants me holding her in sitting position all day. It's okay, though, 'cause she's cute and I don't want to rush her growing up. The time is already going too fast.

DH wants her walking and talking ASAP so he can start teaching her things. He's itching to get a soccer ball at her feet.
  • Sleeeeeeep! Ha. But seriously though.

I can't wait until he can play with his sister. M wants to play so badly right now, but obviously there's only so much he can do.

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• I'm really excited to one day hear mama and dada. I think I hear it sometimes lately when B's all mamamamamama or babababababa.

• Hug and kiss me back. And self entertain. (And obviously sleep for more than an hour at a time at night)

• I just realized I never answered the question :) Sitting up would be good but I'm fine with mobility holding off for quite a while.  Talking is adorable so that'll be fun.  At first lol  I'm still waiting for my older one to consistently sleep through the night and self entertain for any significant amount of time :)  Right around this time 4-6ish months is, for me, when they start getting more interesting and less panic inducing work but my favorite age (so far) has been around 15 months to 24 months.  
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• elmoali said:
    CarolynL8 said:
    Call me mommy :\">
    Family Guy Gif

No, it's sweet, really :)  But this is also true lol
    This this omg this. Both of my girls do this to both my husband and I. Except instead of "Hi", it's usually "I love you". Lol. I agree with sitting up. Both my kids were a bit happier when they could sit up and play with their stuff without any help from me or anything else.
  • Sitting up/holding his head up without any bobbling would be awesome. 
  • Tell me for the first time she loves me.

But talk is also up there.  I just cannot wait to have a conversation with her. And hear her real voice not her cooing voice. lol.
  • Ditto all the STTN responses right now!  But I look forward to each milestone as they come and while I can't wait till she can talk...I also know that means she can say 'no' so I don't look forward to that part just yet. 

Can't wait till she can sit up and crawl...she really wants to be on the move right now but just isn't there yet which makes her so mad right now.

• - STTN
    - hold her bottle
    - walk
  • Sit up by herself! It will make life so much easier

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • STTN... I would even take inconsistently at this point. Hell, I would take once a week. Just please, for the love of sweet baby Jesus, can we please get a little sleep around here?!

Oh, and call me Mommy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"