April 2013 Moms
Options

Extra diapers

evertzevertz member
edited October 2013 in April 2013 Moms
This is more of a vent than really requiring any responses...

I use Amazon Prime/Subscribe and Save to save money on diapers for DS.  Well now I'm stuck with 2 gigantic boxes of size 3's and he needs size 4's.  I'm going to try to take the unopened box to target to trade for a size up.  Not sure what I'll do with the opened box (I still have all the diapers.. just put them in my diaper stacker so the box is opened and one of the packages unwrapped).  I'm on a mom group on FB so I might see if I can sell them for a discount to another mom.  Otherwise I guess they'll get donated to my brother.  It just sucks because I feel like I'm saving money with the Amazon SSS but really I'm just stuck with diapers I can't use. 

EDIT: For those that don't know.  Amazon subscribe and save gives you 20% off diapers but you have to order them a month at a time. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Extra diapers

• Options
    Can't you subscribe and save, place an order, and then cancel the subscription so it doesn't automatically keep sending stuff? Will Amazon do an exchange on them?
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You should be able to return the unopened box to Amazon. I've done that before.

• Options
    We have a Lot of extra newborns and size 1's that we actually bought from a hospital... They are a size that you can't buy commercially so we couldn't exchange them anywhere. We are saving them for our next child, although we may give a few packs away. They're all still sealed in the plastic bags.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    I've had great luck selling extra packages of diapers on EBay. All my pampers have sold the first time I posted them.
  • Options
    Return them where you bought them!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"