*Introduction/question - story/signature warning- not sure where I belong — The Bump
Infertility

*Introduction/question - story/signature warning- not sure where I belong

mp6387mp6387
Fourth Anniversary 10 Comments
edited October 2013 in Infertility
Hi ladies. I haven't posted on here in a while because we took a break for a couple months, but I wanted to reintroduce myself and hopefully get some input

*I'm not sure how to do a signature warning, or a mention of children/loss in post warning, so here's another  *

I'm not really even sure I belong here, since I guess this would be considered secondary infertility? But we've also been trying for two years, and we've had multiple losses :/

I had surprise twins in October of 2010, and we lost our Christian to kidney failure 17 days later. Tanner ended up staying 152 days in the NICU, but is mostly healthy now. We started actively TTC in July of 2011. I ended up getting a BFP on New Year's Day 2012, but had a miscarriage at seven weeks. 

I did four cycles of basically *unmonitored* Clomid, ordered by my previous OB. She did blood work an ultrasound before, and one ultrasound after my third cycle. I now know how dangerous that was, and WILL NOT be doing Clomid again. 

I have since switched to an amazingly wonderful OB who struggled with infertility for three years, so he's very understanding. I found out I had endo about a year ago, but after two laps it seems to only be in my abdominal cavity. So far, my issues TTC are unexplained.

After taking a couple months off, we started 'not not trying' again this month. I didn't track anything and only used OPKs, but we BD at the right times. I'm currently 7 dpo and on CD 38 of my normally 36 day long cycle, and had an appointment this morning with my OB to go over SIS and blood test results (thankfully normal). 

They took blood for a quantitative HCG and I should get the results tomorrow. He told me it should show if I was prego, but the pathologist said it normally shows a pregnancy at 7-10 DPO. Has anyone had a positive blood HCG this early? I'm always crazy during the stinking TWW, and since our sweet man's three year angelversary is on the 11th, I'm really hoping this is our month.

Thank you for reading my novel, and thanks in advance for any advice :) And again, I apologize if I should be posting somewhere else

Also, I keep trying to get my dang signature to save my changes, but it's not working. Sorry it look so  gross :/

Spontaneous twin boys 10/10, 15 weeks early, one perfect angel, one terrible two year old

New Year's Day 2012 BFP, m/c @ 7 weeks

August & September 2012- Clomid days 5-9, 50 mgs
October 2012- surgery to remove endometrial tissue in abdominal cavity
November & December 2012- Clomid days 3-7, 100 mgs
January 2013- OB suggests seeing a RE.
April 2013- surgery to remove endometrial tissue in abdominal cavity
May 2013- new amazing OB! Taking a break
October 2013- SIS, blood tests, and PAP all normal. Waiting for AF to schedule HSG

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: *Introduction/question - story/signature warning- not sure where I belong

• no advice other than to save your signature go to account, then preferences then change your signature ( it changed recently)
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• When I go to the 'avatar and signature' page it shows my updated signature. I just don't know why it's not showing in the forums. Thank you though!

Spontaneous twin boys 10/10, 15 weeks early, one perfect angel, one terrible two year old

New Year's Day 2012 BFP, m/c @ 7 weeks

August & September 2012- Clomid days 5-9, 50 mgs
    October 2012- surgery to remove endometrial tissue in abdominal cavity
    November & December 2012- Clomid days 3-7, 100 mgs
    January 2013- OB suggests seeing a RE.
    April 2013- surgery to remove endometrial tissue in abdominal cavity
    May 2013- new amazing OB! Taking a break
    October 2013- SIS, blood tests, and PAP all normal. Waiting for AF to schedule HSG

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • The spot to change your siggy switched when they updated to the new version of TB. If you go to the top right of your screen and click the little thing that looks like a head (Account Options) and then Preferences, it should take you to a different screen. From there, click on Signature Settings on the left and you can edit your siggy directly.

***SIGGY/TICKER WARNING***

TTC since September 2012 ~ DH(32): Non-obstructive azoospermia, Me(32): Normal

10/13 - TESE found sperm!! ~ 11/13 - IVF w/ ICSI #1 ~ ER 11/23/13 ~ 10 R, 9 M, 8 F

ET 11/29/13 ~ Transferred 2 beautiful hatching blasts, 5 frosties

12/5/13 -  BFP!!! Beta #1 (12/7/13) - 189  Beta #2 (12/9/13) - 401 Beta #3 5871

12/16/13 U/S #1 - TWINS!! EDD - August 16, 2014 ~ 7/19/14 - Our beautiful baby girls joined the world!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards