December 2012 Moms
Options

WTF? (NBR)

ExcitedAunt2bExcitedAunt2b member
edited October 2013 in December 2012 Moms
Now my work is telling me I can't have pictures of my daughter here at work!  WTF!!!  I'm pissed the F off!!!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

Re: WTF? (NBR)

• Options
    That's ridiculous!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Yah...apparently it's "distracting". 

They are behind me it's not like i spend all day looking at them. 

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can't have pictures on your desk or on your computer? I can't see how they can tell anyone they can't have pictures on their desk. That is crazy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    Is this a new company policy or are they singling you out?

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Options

Neither...honestly I think it's a "political" thing right now.  I work in a sheriff's department, in the offices, and we have the public in our office.  But it's not like I have naked pictures or anything, they're baby pictures!! 

What most likely happened is that someone in one of the other offices complained about something and now we are all having to suffer..

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options
    :( that's sad
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • Options
    So now, after I took everything down, they came back and said we could have pictures "as long as they don't distract you from your work"  Really....like I was distracted by pictures hanging behind me!!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options
    So now, after I took everything down, they came back and said we could have pictures "as long as they don't distract you from your work"  Really....like I was distracted by pictures hanging behind me!!
    That's just crazy. I hate workplace politics.
  • Options
    I still have everything down, my framed pictures, the hanging ones...everything!  I'm not going to play their games so now it's just work crap up there.

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options
    We were told that by Friday it all had to come down.  I didn't have a ton, but I had a lot.  I had from newborn to 6 month pictures, there were probably about 25-30.  That's not a lot compared to what some had/have up on their cabinet. 

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options
    That is totally ridiculous! I'm sorry :(
  • Options
    I hate office protocols. Morale counts for a lot. You could always put the pictures in a drawer and leave your drawer opened... Your LO is pretty cute, I can see why you might want to stare all day ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"