1st Trimester

Told my boss & having a sick pitty party :(

Waaaaaahhhh.....I woke up with the chills, runny nose and fever this morning. Tried to make it through work but since I work in health care the patients were starting to complain and I asked to go home.
I cant believe it, I looked in my baby journal from 5 years ago and I got sick the EXACT same week the last time I was PG !! That one was a doozy :(

On the bright side I told my boss I was PG and she was super happy for me :) She was refusing some of the days off I was asking for so I had to tell her that so that I could actually go and get my ultrasound done in Nov. Kind of a crappy reason to HAVE to tell her but at least its out there now :)

IAmPregnant Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
All our babies :) xoxox

Re: Told my boss & having a sick pitty party :(

• I'm sorry you're sick! It's funny.. I never got really sick at the beginning, I had a sore throat for a week before I found out I was pregnant though. My sister has been sick at exactly the same time with all her pregnancies, so I guess it just happens sometimes :-) I hope you feel better soon!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"