June 2013 Moms

40 Days of Thankfulness- Day 12

Morning Morning!!! 

We can always find something to be thankful for, and there may be reasons why we ought to be thankful for even those dispensations which appear dark and frowning. -Albert Barnes 

What are you thankful for today? 

Re: 40 Days of Thankfulness- Day 12

• I am thankful for hot showers and coffee this morning! 

• I am thankful for my dishwasher and washer and dryer. I do not know how people hand washed and dried everything before they were invented!

• Loading the player...
  • I am thankful for antibiotics. My kids are starting to act like my kids again. Emma is having her first tea party in like 2 weeks, and Max is happily yelling at the fan instead of me.
  • I am thankful for the meal delivery diet program I signed up for, I get a healthy lunch and dinner in 4 minutes that tastes good and have way less dishes. We used to cook all the time but it just isn't that easy to do anymore.

• I'm thankful for my neighbors who have been so helpful since O's been born!

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm thankful for my dad he's watching LO for me this morning!
  • I am thankful for the Halo Swaddle Sack!
  • Today I'm thankful for technology allowing me to video chat and send messages and pictures to family far away!
  • I'm thankful MH is so patient with me.  I'm at my wits' end with this sleeplessness and lose my cool more often than not, but he's been so patient with me.  He sincerely feels so bad that he can't do more overnight (I'm BFing).  He tries to take R when I know he's not hungry, but has such trouble getting him to settle that I end up having to take him back.  It's been maddening the last few weeks, but he's been really great.

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• Today I'm thankful for my Ergo, without it some days I wouldn't get shit done. Plus I love wearing my lil man and having him close to me all the time.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Today I am thankful for my bed, it's so comfy!

• I'm thankful that in my state (Oregon) we don't have to pump our own gas.  It is really helpful not having to take Lilly into the gas station to pay.  We just stay in the car.

Can't wait for this!!! @measton8809

• I'm thankful for my lactation consultant for all her help and making me feel less guilty when I stop BF. I'm also thankful I was able to BF for at least 4 1/2 months.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Today I am thankful for a good work atmosphere.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm thankful for all of the wonderful women on this board!  :x
  • I'm thankful that in my state (Oregon) we don't have to pump our own gas.  It is really helpful not having to take Lilly into the gas station to pay.  We just stay in the car.

Can't wait for this!!! @measton8809
    This is the one thing I hated about OR! Lol, I love pumping my own gas and not having to wait on an attendant to come help me. Or praying you can find a station open at the wee hours of the night when you get lost and are running out of gas. Then again I never pay inside, I always use a card at the pump so LO can stay put while I do it.

M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Today I'm thankful for LOs daycare. They are a wonderful group of ladies and take such great care of my little girl when I can't be with her!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @libberluru I used to only drink Dr. Pepper but made the mistake of drinking a warm one on accident (now I'm thinking of the post about this lol) and it ruined it for me. Have not had even a sip of it since that incident, blech!

M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins

BabyFruit Ticker image
    Jersey too! I actually have no idea how to pump gas!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am thankful to still be nursing MJ. It's so wonderful and I love our time together. Plus my boss has been amazing about setting up an office for me to pump in and not saying a word about my additional breaks used for pumping.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"