Blended Families

Cole

We might have to go through CCES again.  We have court next week, so we'll see.  But, did you like who did yours?  Would you recommend them or should we just roll the dice and pick someone?  They might expect us to pick someone while at court so I wanted to be prepared.

Thanks!

Re: Cole

• I did like the one we saw, I think he was able to get a clear, true picture of our situation. Did I ever tell you his name?
    No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

• No.  PM me
  • Loading the player...
  • PMed you.
    No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

• Thanks. I would really prefer not going to court, but it looks unavoidable. As long as you felt like your guy was reasonable we might use him. Did he make BM and DH meet together? Or were all meetings seperate?
  • He was very reasonable. He met with DH and BM separately and together. He also met with them and step-daughter together, and met with me and BM`s fiance.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"