One & Done: Only child

Another Halloween question

What are the LOs going to be for Halloween? Ds wanted to reuse his Sir Tophamm Hatt costume from last year. It is a really cool costume but it is too small for him. We convinced him to be a fireman. Luckily, the firefighters came to his school last week. After their visit, he is so excited to be a fireman for Halloween.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Another Halloween question

• L just turned a year and is going to be a giraffe though we probably won't take him trick-or-treating. Our dog is going to be a lion. I've decided that both our "kids" will have matching costumes as long as L will allow it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS still has no opinion so we bought him an X-Wing pilot costume.

We've talked about doing a family thing the last couple years but never quite pull it together in time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Alexander is going to be Elmo. It's the full body furry suit and is hilarious and adorable!

• DS is going to be a cowboy.  It's super cute and was cheap to put together (his normal jeans, flannel shirt and boots and a few cowboy accessories), but I'm realizing that it's sort of a high maintenance costume for daycare.  I'm going to have to ask daycare to make sure to take off his belt, hat, and bandana as soon as they are done with the Halloween portion of the day.  Thankfully, we're in an in-home daycare so I know she won't mind, but I'm considering a quick trip to Target to see if I can find an Elmo or Cookie Monster costume, at least for daycare.
  • Boo from Monster's Inc. MIL made her costume since we couldn't find one to buy.  We went trick-or-treating with my sister and nieces at a campground event 2 weeks ago.  

Your MIL is talented!  So cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"