High-Risk Pregnancy

Increased Libido

So currently I'm 15 weeks 2 days I am now noticing that I have an increased libido and I don't really know what to do with it? The father and I are not speaking to one another at this time and I don't honestly feel comfortable with even thinking about being with someone else. So guess my question is how do you cope with wanting to get it on? Or how can I take my mind off of it?

Re: Increased Libido

• Not sure what your hi-risk issue is, but for women such as myself (IC and pre-term labor), we are put on pelvic rest, which not only means no sex, but no orgasm...so masturbation is out.  I don't really have a good way of coping, other than lots of cold showers when your mind starts to wander.  I can't wait until I am taken off pelvic rest-although I don't know how sexually attractive I will be at that point!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • thanks for the suggestion. I was on pelvic rest with my now 4 year old son and I had the some concerns if I would feel attractive or he would find me attractive enough to be intimate. Once I got cleared I was so horny I didn't even care! LOL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"