Cloth Diapering

~~~ Healthy Weight Wednesday ~~~

Current weight:

Goal weight:

Week's progress:

How did you do on last weeks' challenge to give me some new suggestions for challenges and do some push-ups?

This weeks challenge is to do 20 tricep dips 3 times this week.

GTKY: What is your biggest struggle in losing weight?
TTC with PCOS since November 2009
IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
beta #2 11/28 = 2055
Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
imageimageimage

Re: ~~~ Healthy Weight Wednesday ~~~

• TJ1979 said:

Current weight: 138

Goal weight: ???

Week's progress: HOW DOES PREGNANCY WEIGHT COUNT? I LOST 6 LBS THEN GAINED IT BACK. AM I AT 6 OR 0?

How did you do on last weeks' challenge to give me some new suggestions for challenges and do some push-ups? YOU ALL FAIL! WELL, EVERYONE EXCEPT @msjanet02 and @yellowlily2013.

This weeks challenge is to do 10 sit-ups for every half hour of tv you watch. If you don't watch tv, do 10 sit-ups per day to celebrate.

GTKY: What is your biggest struggle in losing weight? TIME AND MOTIVATION TO WORK OUT. I WOULD RATHER PLAY WITH MY DAUGHTER THAN HIT THE GYM.

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • I am too embarrassed to admit how much weight I have regained over the past two weeks. Now that the kitchen people are done, I am able to start working out again...right after I finish the box of ice cream DH brought home.

As for challenges, I love the plank one so maybe more yoga moves? Also, remind us all to find our sticky notes for the next challenge so we write it down.

• Loading the player...
  • Oops, I meant to change the challenge to one suggested by yellow lily but I did it wrong. Maybe I can get it together next week.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • I have gained a ton of weight back. I've been avoiding this check in with all of my might the past few weeks, and have been pretty bummed about it. I have a challenge idea though! Dance with your baby for a half hour each day! Baby giggles are the best motivator for when your whole body is wanting to stop.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • TJ1979 said:
    Current weight: Goal weight: Week's progress: How did you do on last weeks' challenge to give me some new suggestions for challenges and do some push-ups? This weeks challenge is to do 20 tricep dips 3 times this week. GTKY: What is your biggest struggle in losing weight?

Current Weight: 127
    Goal weight: 105
    Progress: -1 (but this is in 2 weeks since I was on vacation, so I probably gained then lost a bit...)
    Challenge: I haven't done anything because I've been on vacation and then back to work on Monday so life is crazy. 
    GTKY: My biggest struggle is exercising at home. If I can get out of the house to a yoga class I do fine but I don't make it a priority at home. We don't even go for walks. 
    #1 7/2013
    #2 3/2015
    #3 3/2017
    #4 10/2019
  • Current weight: 162

Goal weight: 150

Week's progress: -1 (from the week before last)

How did you do on last weeks' challenge to give me some new suggestions for challenges and do some push-ups? 
    I was waiting to do my challenges at last weeks check in :)  My challenges are 1) go swimming with your LO and 2) go for a walk in the woods with your LO.  These are two things that my DS loves!  I did lots of push-ups in yoga, but I need to do them more than once a week to build any strength.

GTKY: What is your biggest struggle in losing weight?
    Not getting consistent exercise.  DH gets his gym time in during the week, but I find it hard to get time to exercise.  Also, I've been eating way too much halloween candy...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • TJ1979 said:
    Current weight: 141.5
     Goal weight: 135
     Week's progress: down a half a pound.  maybe a whole pound

GTKY: What is your biggest struggle in losing weight? Like MK, I'm hungry all the time.  I think I eat TWICE the amount of food of MH.  Last week we bought a big bag of kit kats and mixed chocolate candies to hand out to trick or treaters ( did I mention that two years in a row, we've had exactly zero kids?) well, both bags of candy are gone.  It's a wonder I'm down any weight at all

I just love food so much...but I also love working out.  But right now, bfing is much more important to me than going crazy with p90x again and messing up my supply.  I've been very lucky with bfing and my very cooperative body

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Okay, I call shenanigans. This is like the 4th time I have opened a HWW post and a Women's Health link popped up on top of everything automatically. What the heck??? I never have pop-ups. Ever!

• hmm, that sounds fishy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh no! I'm sorry, I promise it wasn't me.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • I can't figure it out at all. Maybe this is something TB gods need to look at?

• It was a pop up? I'll let them know.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Yeah, I use Firefox, and it pops open a new tab with the Women's Health article. When I try to close it, it opens a dialog box that basically says, "Wait, No! You're missing out on great info if you don't read this!" Then I click to close that and the article, and it all goes away. This has happened randomly over the past couple of months, only with the HWW threads, but not every time I open the thread.

• Current weight: 138

Goal weight: 120

Week's progress: nada :(

I did it!! :)
    Well except the push up part... I did stretch some and maybe did a downward dog ;)

GTKY: What is your biggest struggle in losing weight? I don't really exercise :/
    Even when I ran my half I didn't lose because I was gaining muscle and was ravenous!!

@chickypoo in my book you have atleast 3 months to pull the "I just had a baby!" card. Longer if your baby doesn't sleep / I should say WHEN your baby doesn't sleep well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"