• Loading the player...
  • Options
    She's a peach.
     Lilypie - (gu1R)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    Bless her heart.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options

I can't wait to read the article about what happened to her house on Halloween. Total twat.

I agree, if you're convicted over childhood obesity, give out stickers, tattoos, bubbles, etc.

This is my siggy. Love it.

• Options
    Hope she likes powerwashing her house.
    Bitch.
    The Book of Love Has Music in it

• Options
    They reported this on our local news this morning (I'm in IN).  I can't imagine what she thinks gives her the right to make small children feel bad about themselves.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    And what, exactly, is anyone doing to this woman and her lack of grammar skills?  "You child is..." I'd spray paint "I's not smert!" on her house.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    This makes me ragey. Just give out stickers or erasers etc. No kiddo deserves to be made to feel bad about their physical appearance by anyone but especially an adult. I would lose it if this happened in my neighborhood.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    It's bullying. And I want to book a flight to ND just to slap a bitch. How dare she?!?
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    @sterling13 Agreed! Ds is considered overweight by his BMI. The kid is crazy active, eats healthy most of the time, and has a 6pack. I laughed in my pedi's face when she told me that
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
  • Options
    $10 says she's obese.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    LaurelBee said:

@sterling13 Agreed! Ds is considered overweight by his BMI. The kid is crazy active, eats healthy most of the time, and has a 6pack. I laughed in my pedi's face when she told me that

This is us. My DS is in the 98th percentile for BMI despite eating healthy and getting an insane amount of exercise. The thought of someone making him feel inferior and unworthy because of his weight makes me want to cry. I can't imagine how a child would feel hearing that on Halloween.

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"