August 2011 Moms
Options

Dropping the afternoon nap

I'm so sad, it seems like Jack is dropping his afternoon nap. He only takes a nap if he goes to bed late the night before or if he doesn't feel good. I feel like he's young to be dropping his nap.

Are any other LOs dropping their nap? Are you still going to lay them down for quiet time?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dropping the afternoon nap

• Options

Lalalalala....can't hear you!  NAPS FOREVER!

He misses more naps than he used to, but usually always needs one. He takes an early nap, though - by 10:30, he's usually getting cranky.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We never miss nap.  It happened once about a month ago and I vowed never again.  LOL. 

She only ever sleeps about 9-10 hours overnight, though, so she's totally ready for a nap in the late afternoon.  There are days where she takes a long time to settle down, but we stay in her room.  I put on her sound machine to relax her, and she plays quietly until she is ready to settle down. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Viva la naps!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Hell, Hank is still napping at least 90 minutes per day.
    There will be none of that anti nap nonsense in this house!!
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    He hasn't napped in a few weeks. :( but he's sleeping from 7:30-8:30. So, I guess I just can't have it all.
  • Options
    Hit or miss here. I know she's not ready for zero naps because she's either a beast by 4pm or dozing off at 5. That doesn't work for me.
  • Options
    Well mine goes to daycare, so it's a given.  But I can't IMAGINE no naps.  Of course, he rarely sleeps more than 9 hours at night, so he reeeeally needs it.  His naps at daycare are 2-2.5 hours every day.  At home, 1.5-2 is normal.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You all suck because our LO will for the life of us NOT take a nap. Unless its in the car. :((
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I'm plugging my ears and pretending I don't see this post. la la la...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"