Babies on the Brain

TTC @35+

Hi I'm on my second round of Clomid at 50 mg. I did not ovulate last month or this month according to the OPK's. Has this happened to any of you? Obviously Clomid isn't working

Best Answers

Answers

• Loading the player...
  • Your Dr should be monitoring you with ultrasounds and blood work if you are on fertility meds. That's the only way to know for sure if & how well the Clomid is working and whether you may be at risk fir cysts or multiple mature eggs.
  • I did bloodwork two months before starting clomid. That was to confirm I was ovulating. My doctor hasn't had me do any further bloodwork or ultrasounds.
  • Nope because I was monitored when I took Clomid. I knew exactly how many follicles I had and used a trigger shot to force ovulation. You need to find a new doctor unmonitored Clomid can have dangerous side effects such as massive cysts and super thinned uterine lining (like so thin that implantation would not occur).

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• You should be monitored. I would stop taking it and find a doctor who knows what the fuck they are doing. Your not suppose to chart on clomid either.
  • Thanks for the advise ladies. I will call my doctor in the am
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"