May 2013 Moms
Options

A tooth, already?!

LO is cutting a bottom tooth!! My first DD was almost 8 months old for her first tooth! No wonder the poor girl's been a little cranky these past few days!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: A tooth, already?!

• Options
    My LO is too! Teething and I are not getting along at all. :-q
  • Options
    Mine has one poking through and he's not even 5 months yet. He's growing up too fast!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ours cut her first one on Saturday! Lordy, has it been "fun"! I can't believe she is already getting a tooth! I'm kinda scared for my nips though... dreading that first bite!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My guy got his first tooth on the 14th and then the second on the 21st!  We had no idea he was even teething.  There was even no sign of a tooth the day before each popped up. 
    Augustus David - Born 5/08/13

my read shelf:
    April's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    kbelly777kbelly777 member
    edited October 2013

^
    I
    I
    I
    LUCKY!

edited - my arrow was messed up

• Options
    Ben had hi first poke through the day before Thanksgiving (Canadian) and the second came the next day.  Sammy has one that' going to cut through any day now.  Unfortunately, nursing Ben is like nursing a great white shark.  Little bum smiles every time I threaten to wean him.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    We just discovered DD's 4th tooth, she turned 5 months on October 19th ): time is flying. Her first three she was okay but this fourth one has been exhausting!
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    watuzzigalwatuzzigal member
    edited October 2013
    I was surprised to find her two bottom ones poking through a few days before four months. Mostly my nips are OK; though every once in a while, she will bite down, I'll flinch, and she'll look up surprised.

@cgiles120 soothing thoughts for that fourth one!
  • Options
    Our first tooth came in on the ninth and the second on the 20th. LO has extra drool-y and fussy for a few days before they pop up. Pretty common.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"