July 2012 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday

It's Tuesday right? Anywho air your frustrations here. For once I have no twats in my life, well none I can think of at this moment.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Options
    emilypc said:
    Life is being a bit of a TW at the moment. My husband sprained his ankle and tore his Achilles when we were in Austin (and he works on his feet, so he is in a great deal of pain every day), then my mom took a bad spill off of her Vespa on Sunday and broke her ankle and banged up her face really badly, and Cam woke up yesterday with a terrible viral rash all over his body. My poor family/household is really struggling at the moment! I know I don't really have a right to complain since I'm the healthy(ish) one in all of that, but it also means that I have a lot of patients to take care of and a lot less help around the house. It's been a stressful week and it's only Tuesday!
    OMG, that sounds awful. I hope everyone heals up quickly for their comfort and your sanity!

• Options
    @hijoi he sounds like a total asscanoe

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Post whores.

• Options

SIL how can you "be in a relationship" in September and "engaged" this month.  WTF, you have never been in a serious relationship what are you thinking!!!  To make things worse is she was "talking" to this guy in the past and ended it because he was going no where in life.  Hello he lives at home and works at Walmart stocking shelves .  Ugh, I am just frustrated for her but, you live and learn I guess. Not to mention the family knows nothing about this guy or his family.  We all met him once and I think he said 10 words the entire weekend.  Not to mention she waited on him hand and foot. 

MIL stop making stupid excuses for her!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    emilypc said:
    Life is being a bit of a TW at the moment. My husband sprained his ankle and tore his Achilles when we were in Austin (and he works on his feet, so he is in a great deal of pain every day), then my mom took a bad spill off of her Vespa on Sunday and broke her ankle and banged up her face really badly, and Cam woke up yesterday with a terrible viral rash all over his body. My poor family/household is really struggling at the moment! I know I don't really have a right to complain since I'm the healthy(ish) one in all of that, but it also means that I have a lot of patients to take care of and a lot less help around the house. It's been a stressful week and it's only Tuesday!
    I made it as far as Achilles and can't go further because I have a phobia and am about to puke.  Hope he feels better and whatever else is going on clears up quickly.
    Dating since 3.8.2008. Married since 6.4.2011. Bryson born on 6.28.2012
     CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    This customer that is friends with my FIL who happens to also be my boss. She is such a b!tch and so rude but I can't get snippy with her because fil/boss. I'm so mad every time I get an email from this lady my blood boils
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    OMG @hijoi he's a douche.  I'm shocked you even let him in your house.

My nomination is my butthead of a son.  He sobs when he doesn't get his way.  When we come in after work/school and I put him down so I can feed Jenna, he flips his lid.  Other times, if I pick him up, he freaks because he wants to walk.  If I hand him his cup to see if he wants it, he'll throw it and scream bloody murder.  He cries over the stupidest stuff and it's almost constant.  It's driving me nuts.  My nerves have been absolutely shot since last week and his incessant whining just makes it worse.  
     CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    @meow84 It's horrible.  I ignore it and don't give in to the behavior, but sometimes I just want to scream.  Does this mess get worse at 2 for real???
     CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    @hijoi What an ass!  @jfresh I hope you feel better soon!
    My TW nomination is the Target cashier.  She separated things into so many bags it was ridiculous. I forgot to grab one of them before walking out.  I have to go back to Target on my lunch break to pick up the bag I left.
  • Options
    @meow84 It's horrible.  I ignore it and don't give in to the behavior, but sometimes I just want to scream.  Does this mess get worse at 2 for real???
    No, it gets better by two, I swear! It goes in six month increments. 14 ish to 20ish months are not so fun, then 20 to 28ish is good, and then they go on the decline, but by that point, they understand Santa is watching...
    Thank you for being the voice of reason.  I can quit searching for adoption agencies now.
     CafeMom Tickers
  • Options

This one goes out to the little TW who hit my kid in the face with a block at daycare. Now he has a big square bruise across the bridge of his nose and forehead.

Also, the TW who came to work sick and won't stop coughing. I feel like I'm in last week's episode of Walking Dead...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm also nominating my LO for the inssescent whining. It feels like it's nonstop! To make matters worse, someone woke up on the wrong side of the crib and is a total crab today. She slept in so I thought we were going to have a good day but nope. She's just plain angry. Also, DH is away for the week so it's just the two of us until Friday. Cross your fingers that she'll cooperate for my conference call at noon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always.
    As long as I'm living,
    my baby you'll be."
  • Options
    mightybee said:
    @stokedwifey The whining here is really grating on my nerves as well. I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling with patience.
    I like to refer to it as the whining zombie phase. He goes from happy and playing to running towards me whining with his arms stretched out. I guess zombies don't run, but you get the idea. And what am I thinking when we have to switch activities--total meltdown. How long does this last???
    Until they move out

• Options
    I'd also like to nominate Target.  They increased my credit limit.  I guess my 3+ trips a week convinced them I need MORE reasons to shop there.
     CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    I'd also like to nominate Target.  They increased my credit limit.  I guess my 3+ trips a week convinced them I need MORE reasons to shop there.

I was so mad when they raised my limit! I called and had them lower it because I woulda maxed it out in no time. It's a dangerous thing...
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am nominating the parents that DH is currently dealing with at work (he is a deputy). He has already been on this call since 230 pm and right now it looks like there is no end in sight for him to come home. These 2 twats were reported by their kids school (they are 11 and 13) because they haven't been in school in almost a week and when questioned each parent claims the other had the kids. Someone is lying and is hiding the kids from the other parent.

DH and 4 other deputies have been running around questioning family and doing surveillance on all the houses trying to catch who is lying. At this point they each owe the sheriffs office thousands of dollars in fees for search teams and investigating costs. I hope they are held to these fees because this is ridiculous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"