Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

10 months sleep regression?

Nap time is getting to be shorter and for one of my LO's he did not even get a nap one day this week. Is it normal to have a sleep regression at around 10 months?  I did notice on my wonder weeks app that my babies are going into another leap, so I am not sure if that could be it, or if they just need less sleep.  Help! I'm a FTM so I don't know what is normal. LOL
TIA!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker < br > image

Re: 10 months sleep regression?

• Options
    This is happening to our LO right now. I think it's the leap with a dash of sleep regression mixed in! :P He just turned 9 months on Monday, and about a week before that he started waking up at night and taking shorter naps. That is if I could get him to take a nap at all. And he was really grouchy the first week. I just read this morning that while they call it the 9 month sleep regression,  it could happen at 8 or 10 months,  too.
    So, it's been about two weeks of this and he is at least taking naps during the day again even if they aren't as long as I would like them to be.  And he's not waking up as often at night either. I also read this morning that the regression can last 2 to 6 weeks. Here's hoping you and I both are on the short end of that spectrum! :)
  • Options
    This is happening to our LO right now. I think it's the leap with a dash of sleep regression mixed in! :P He just turned 9 months on Monday, and about a week before that he started waking up at night and taking shorter naps. That is if I could get him to take a nap at all. And he was really grouchy the first week. I just read this morning that while they call it the 9 month sleep regression,  it could happen at 8 or 10 months,  too.
    So, it's been about two weeks of this and he is at least taking naps during the day again even if they aren't as long as I would like them to be.  And he's not waking up as often at night either. I also read this morning that the regression can last 2 to 6 weeks. Here's hoping you and I both are on the short end of that spectrum! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're dealing with this too. Hasn't been too terrible, but it's just not like it was before. I thought I was going crazy, but it seems to be a common thing. I thought this article was pretty interesting. 
    Married November 2009 ~ Sam is here! (12/26/12)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    DD is doing the same thing. I think it coincides with a growth spurt, because she's never woken up at night before. She's waking up hungry and on top of that she's in the "only want mommy" faze. We started making sure the bottle she has right before going to bed had cereal in it to hold her through the night.
  • Options
    Our DD is actually taking longer naps during the day and then waking up around 11 pm at night (she always used to sleep from 8-9 pm till 7 am).  I'm thinking about putting some cereal in her last bottle but I really don't know how to keep her awake during the day more.  When she's tired and ready for a nap she can become a complete nightmare! :)
    Christa
    Adopted a baby girl in January 2013 via domestic infant adoption
    "One and Done!"  Now we spend our time traveling the world as a family

My Blog: Travel Fearlessly
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"