February 2013 Moms

Horrifying moment

Changing DS' diaper and as I was moving the diaper out of the way, a chunk of poop landed on the closed lid of the wipe warmer. It was Definitely a fork in the road moment. I Wasn't sure what to do and in the end I had to bite the bullet. I picked up pooders with my fingers. I feel like I have been initiated into the true mothers club.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Horrifying moment

• Welcome to the poop club :)
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• You make me LOL, DC! Sadly, I get a badge for all the above mentioned (except the pee one... Unfortunately we had a c-section)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I admit that I have literally held DS in my lap while I peed on the toilet. Can't even remember why, it was so long ago. Lol I haven't purposely touched poop yet though. :-)

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Wow, I leak pee routinely... When I cough, when I laugh, when I sneeze...
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• DC2London said:

I feel like there should be motherhood merit badges.  You get one for touching poop, one for catching your child's vomit in your bare hands, one for the first time you leak pee, one for L&D, one for the first time you have to actually hold a baby while you use the restroom, etc
    I seem to have dodged the bullet so far on some of these. Any errant poop I have so far been able to get by using a wipe, although DH did scoop some out of the tub with his hands once. With the vomit I have been able to grab a nearby plate/bowl at the last second and catch it with that.
    But I definitely was leaking pee much of 3rd tri both pregnancies and have held the baby while peeing about... um... 5000+ times, I'd say. I have also pooped with a baby in my lap numerous times. Is that a separate badge or part of the same one?

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• These kids wear us down, for sure.  There are so many times I catch myself thinking about how I would have never been able to stomach these situations prior to kids.  Kids are so disgusting!

• When we switched DD to formula she got pretty constipated from the iron, I guess. So for like 4 days DH and I joked about what a doozie it would be when she finally started going again. So when it finally happened, I went to change her, got her all cleaned up and reached for the new diaper. Well, she apparently wasn't finished with her business and mind you she was saving it up for a few days...I was left catching record amounts of poo flying out of her little bum, with my bare hands, all the while yelling for DH to come and help. DD found this to be hilarious, so when DH got to us he found two poop covered chicks laughing hysterically. I think I deserve a merit badge!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"