April 2013 Moms
Options

seperation anxiety?

is this the next phase babies go through? or is it just my DD. I mean she only wants me and SO. Also my mom and MIL other than that she is not having it ! i hope this passes soon. Poor baby breaks my heart every time she cries when she is not with me but at the same time momma needs a break, i think i might had fueled this fire by co-sleeping with her last week. Lesson learn. Back to her crib she goes 

Re: seperation anxiety?

• Options
    Brayden's selective. Some days he wants me only, some days he wants DH only but that's it no one else

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    this weekend we went to a kids Halloween theme park with my family. my arm almost fell off cause she wouldn't go with anyone else and didn't want to be in the stroller. That baby is getting heavy. 20 pounds is no joke  :((
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    cece2682 said:
    Lo is going through this as well a bit. I'm super nervous bc I am going out with dh for the first time to an engagement party and leaving lo with my aunt who he's only met twice. I don't feel comfortable leaving him w mil who he knows better because she has really bad knees and I don't feel comfortable with her walking around holding him and lifting him. She's fallen/tripped twice in our home already. ( not w lo) ill only be 15 min away so worst case I'll come home but I'm freaking out.
    When you drop him off just be sure to spend at least 20 minutes there with him. Then sneak out so he doesnt realize you are no longer around. lol
  • Options
    Yes we are going through the same thing.  He only wants me and DH, but it's usually me.  Yesterday he cried because I left the room.  I hope it's a phase because he is very heavy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yes, Rhys wants me in the evenings. I feel so bad because DH will try to play with him but he just cries until I take him. I'm the mornings when I am out of the house, he loves to play with his daddy.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"