Cloth Diapering

OT horrible timing

I'm due around Christmas. I was told at my appointment that I'm progressing rather fast. With my previous history my doctor told me to prep myself for an early arrival. Normally I deliver at about 37 weeks (beginning of December), but she doesn't think I'll even make it that far. Now, my news from today is DH was laid off this afternoon. That phone call about sent me into labor. Everything cramped up, and now I'm super stressed. I teach dance, so DH was our main income and insurance. Now that's all gone. I was hoping to work right up until delivery, but all this stress may be enough to put an end to that. The doctor was already in the air about letting me work. End of my vent that probably doesn't even make sense anymore. I'm just glad I bought all of my newborn cd stash when I did.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}

Re: OT horrible timing

• Oh no!! Hugs and prayers that he gets something else fast! Keep that baby cooking, drink water take deep breaths

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I'm so sorry. T&P that everything works out ok.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry.  I hope your DH can find something else quickly!
  • I'm so sorry.Hopefully he'll be eligible for unemployment to bridge the gap, and can find employment soon. So easier said than done, but try not to stress.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Thank you ladies. I don't think he qualifies for unemployment, because, he has a very very part time job at our church that he gets a paycheck from.

• Danie007 said:
    Thank you ladies. I don't think he qualifies for unemployment, because, he has a very very part time job at our church that he gets a paycheck from.
    I am fairly certain that he may still qualify.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Danie007 said:

Thank you ladies. I don't think he qualifies for unemployment, because, he has a very very part time job at our church that he gets a paycheck from.

He is going to see if he can file tomorrow.

• Danie007 said:
    Danie007 said:
    He is going to see if he can file tomorrow.
    Some places will tell you that you can't, but if you fight it then you have a shot. This was how my old job worked. They denied, you fought, then you'd win.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm so sorry! What a horrible stressful situation! T&P that your DH will find a new job quickly, and your little peanut will hold on a little longer.
    London Eye 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage

• So sorry, please try to take good care of yourself and that baby! I know how hard it can be to be dealing with so many transitions at once.

I know a few families that went through this with bad timing too. It's how a few of my friends became SAHDs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"