TTC after 35

should i take test?

Husband and I are on cycle 24 and i usually have a 25 day cycle and today is day 26 and still nothing. i was planning on taking HPT tomorrow if still nothing. what do u think? last month i waited till day 28 and had peed in cup and wiped and there it was. so i didn't use the stick after all.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: should i take test?

• Well don't have to worry about that just got my period. Now can I count today as day 1 if it started around 9 pm?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Awwwww... That sucks. My RE told me full flow before 5 pm was CD1. I'm sure everyone has different rules though.
    Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
  • Loading the player...
  • CD 1 is full flow after 3pm with my RE...
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• gscovillegscoville member
    edited October 2013
    I count anything that starts before bedtime as CD1 for that day, if my period starts overnight I count the next day as CD1  I'm not with an RE, so nothing official about it, but it's just how I've always done it.

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• I was kinda told before 5ish but one day either way won't make a huge difference. Sorry about AF, but as I have learned over the past few years disregard all symptoms untill you see the two lines. AF and pregnancy are very similiar symptoms.

Again sorry af showed

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• I'm all new to this so asking your advice. I before my missed period twice and they were both negative. I felt super nauseous and dizzy like never before. I couldn't even go to yoga.So now I am too scared to try again, because I am afraid I will get discouraged. How long do you wait before you test at home?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"