Stay at Home Moms
Options

Hanukkah shopping is just about done.

Hey, I feel left out :)

Actually with Hanukkah falling before Thanksgiving this year---I kinda had to get the ball rolling. I just have to get DD one more gift and some gifts for family members. 

Because DH is Catholic, we do have both---which means that it is hard to stay in limits :) 

But Hanukkah is done!
My daughter is my hero.

Re: Hanukkah shopping is just about done.

• Options
    I'm pretty much done shopping too. I only buy Hanukkah gifts for my mom and sisters. I got lots of scarves, sandals, earrings and opi nail polishes this year and I'll just give them a bunch of stuff. DH is Catholic too, so Christmas is what we celebrate in our home, but we still go to my moms house for a big Hanukkah party and exchange gifts. I'm glad it's early this year, it's strange but it lightens the load of gift buying!

Check out my blog ---->  http://minismama.com/
  • Options
    I had no idea it was so early this year!  Yikes!  We mostly do books for Hanukkah so I don't have too much shopping to do.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lalamama81 one way that keep everything in check is to have each holiday rotate as the "bigger item" one---so this year for Hanukkah she will be getting her big gift---a loving family doll house; and three separate furniture sets (4 nights of gifts); tag reader and book (2 separate gifts), barrel of monkeys game and a small duplo set.

For Christmas, it is going to be coloring books, playdoh, finger paint, crayons--things that tend to need to be replaced often, maybe some puzzles, soccer ball, etc. (smaller items that are easier to find on clearance/sale) 
    My daughter is my hero.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"