Late Term and Child Loss

EDD (DS mentioned)

So tomorrow my Colton would have been two months old and it is also his EDD. I am dreading this hard day. My husband took the day off work and we have some plans for the day, but I know I'm just going to want to lay in bed all day. Sigh. I hate that we all have to go through this. I told my husband last night that I just can't believe this is our life.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.

Re: EDD (DS mentioned)

• ***SIGGY WARNING/older child mentioned***

Devon was born sleeping less than 6 weeks before his EDD, and I didn't really do anything when his EDD did come around. I spent the whole morning crying and the afternoon with DS [who was 3 1/2 at the time]. It's hard to know just what to do when these big milestones roll around, but there's no "right thing" to do. What you guys did was great. 

I hate that we're all here. It sucks. Thinking of you and your sweet boy. *hugs*

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ***Siggy warning***

Our daughter was born 4 weeks before her due date. On her EDD, we went to several of the places we had always dreamed of taking her nearby (the park, and old estate, etc.) We felt like we were showing her what we would have had she been born. There is no wrong way to spend the day. Big ((hugs)).

Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Loading the player...
  • Happy two month angelversary to Colton. I agree that there is no wrong way to spend the day, so don't let yourself feel guilty for anything you do or don't do!

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Thanks everyone for the comments. The day ended up like I had hoped and wasn't too hard. We sent him a balloon in the morning with love notes from all three of us which was special and just spent the rest of the day together as a family. I think the hardest part was last night, when I realized that I had been dreading this day so much, and just wanted to get through it, and once it was over, really, nothing had changed. Colton was still gone, we are still sad, and there will be lots more sad days ahead.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Sending hugs your way.

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'm so sorry. Sending lots of hugs your way.
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"