September 2012 Moms

90's Flashback **edited because 'falshback' isn't a word**

StasiStasi member
edited October 2013 in September 2012 Moms
I can relate to every single one of these. Love it!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/briangalindo/55-things-only-90s-teenage-girls-can-understand

Any in particular stand out to you?

Katherine Quinn | 9.16.2012 | 38w4d

Ryan Lanman | 9.12.2014 | 40w

2 Losses | 10/2010 @ 5w | 9/2013 @ 10w4d
Little Sprout Blog

Re: 90's Flashback **edited because 'falshback' isn't a word**

• I just looked through these, WOW! Flashbacks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• The 90s were the best times ever!

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • I totally thought my friends and I would be like the cast of Friends when we grew up. We're not, but my baby does have Rachael hair.

All of these are amazing.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Cucumber Melon body splash and disposable cameras holy wow.
  • Sigh.  I read through this while listening to Tori Amos.  Am I stuck in a time warp?!
    Also, does anyone remember Tribe perfume?  I thought it was so awesome.  My parents had completely different views on the subject and I remember being told that if I had to wear it I had to spray it outside because it smelled so bad.

And, we used to have Mall Madness tournaments in my house.  It was so much fun!

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• lol the chunky shoes, the sky blue nailpolish. DELIAS. haha 
  • YES! So. Much. Awesome. 

Wet n Wild lipstick... chokers... sun-in... dELiA*s... chunky shoes.... Alanis.... Scream... 

• I saw these yesterday. ALL of it stood out. Sassy & YM magazine, Delias, Mall Madness/Girl Talk, taping songs off the radio on my boombox. Blast from the past. 

• I love this!  Definitely Team Brenda! And I so agree about Brad Pitt and Legends of the Fall, it's my favorite movie ever.  I still have my Doc Marten Mary Janes too. I can't part with them.
  • I always wanted to order something from Delia's but I never could. A part of my inner 13 year old got really excited a few years ago when I saw the Delia's store at the mall.

Anniversary

• To this day Clueless is my favorite movie.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• hmp1 said:
    Slip dress with baby tee and mary jane docs were my outfit! Sometimes I wore my timberland hightop boots with it though. I still have my mary jane docs. I saved them so my kids could wear them to 90's day at school. Guess I thought I was going to have girls, lol.
    Oh @hmp1 I have to laugh at a teenager hmp1 already planning on her kids costumes, LOLOLOLOLOL!!!   :))

• So many of these stick out:)
    flannel shirts
    Brad Pitt
    Drakkar cologne my brother used to suffocate me when he would walk by with that stuff on
    bodysuits
    Caboodles 
    and Girl talk. 

Wow I forgot about a lot of this. Is it bad that if I find my Alanis CD I would probably still listen to it and sing my heart out (FFTC?)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • jocymama said:
    So many of these stick out:)
    flannel shirts
    Brad Pitt
    Drakkar cologne my brother used to suffocate me when he would walk by with that stuff on
    bodysuits
    Caboodles 
    and Girl talk. 

Wow I forgot about a lot of this. Is it bad that if I find my Alanis CD I would probably still listen to it and sing my heart out (FFTC?)
    I did this the other day. I regret nothing.
  • The boombox in the picture is exactly like the first CD player my dad ever bought me when I was 14. It's sitting in storage in my house as we speak.
  • Ah! I totally love the Team Brenda/Team Kelly one.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Confession:  I still keep my make up in a caboodle. It's this one but black and white polka dots.  One day I WILL have a vanity to do my make up at:

• All of them but my fave of all were the My So Called Life ones!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• bosha711bosha711 member
    edited October 2013
    Yeah pretty much all of that. They left our wearing overalls with one side unclipped though & the John Lennon sunglasses. And nirvana.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"