Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Difficult intro

Hi all, I've always heard great things about this board but was hoping that I'd never have to be part of it. But... here I am.

This was my first pregnancy, and DH and I were so thrilled. We had an ultrasound and saw/heard the heartbeat at 6w3d... everything seemed to be perfect and normal. On Sunday, I randomly started spotting and then bleeding at 9w1d. We spent all day in the ER, and they informed us that baby had stopped growing at 7w6d and that I was miscarrying. I knew they had to be right, but I didn't want to believe it... however, I faced reality last night when I naturally miscarried at home. That was the most painful experience I've ever been through, both physically and emotionally. I have an OB appt today to follow up.

I know we can get through this and that there is still hope in our future, but it just sucks to be one of the unlucky ones. I hope to give and receive support here as we all grieve our losses <3
BFP#1: 9/21/13  EDD: 5/31/14 m/mc @ 7w6d on 10/27/13
BFP#2: 10/4/14  EDD: 6/7/15  DD born 6/4/15💕
BFP#3: 12/24/19 EDD: 9/6/20

Re: Difficult intro

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss! I too saw my LO strong heart beat at 7 wks and then started to bleed at the end of 10 wks and learned that he had stopped growing at 8 wks. Its hard to see that heartbeat and then know that shortly after that they were gone. I understand what your going through. This is a great place for love and support. It has helped me greatly to comfort others and be comforted by them also. Please know I'm thinking of you and your husband.

_____________________________________________________________________________

EDD: March 12,2015

• Options
    So sorry for your loss. I can't imagine having to go through that experience at home. I do not have much advice to offer as this was our first pregnancy as well, but I agree that we will get through this. Thoughts and hugs coming your way!
    Me: 28 DH: 30 
    TTC-January 2013
    BFP#1--September 2013 (EDD 5/30/2014)--D&C for Missed MC @ 9 weeks 3 days
    BFP#2--August 2014 (EDD 4/30/2015) --hoping this is our rainbow!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how hard it must of been since you were able to hear and see the baby. I had a miscarriage last month but it was before I could actually get the idea of "I'm pregnant." It was hard as it was my first time being pregnant. Cheer up, things happen for a reason and just know that when the time is right you will be embraced with motherhood. Thoughts and prayers go to you.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  Hearing the baby's HB only to have this happen just hurts.  It does suck to be here in general but I hope you find comfort.

Me 35 / DH 36
    TTC since 09/2009
    Hashimoto's diagnosis 11/2011 / Endometriosis removal surgery 04/2013
    Other diagnosis: 1 mutation - PAI-1 gene
    BFP#1 9/27/2013  /  EDD 6/4/14  /  MC 10/17/2013
    BFP#2 3/4/14  /  EDD 11/13/14  /  CP
    BFP#3 6/7/14  / EDD 2/16/15  /  CP
    BFP #4 11/7/2014 / EDD 7/17/15  /  CP
    Current  Plan: Waiting to change RE... Appt on 1/16
    RXs: Metformin, Levothyroxin, Baby Aspirin, CoQ10, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Pre-natal. Progesterone post O.

imageimage
    ***Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

All Welcome

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss!!  My T&P's are with you!

It is amazing how close our stories are.  We had seen the heartbeat at 6w2d.  Then at 9w6d we had an ultrasound and learned that our little one stopped growing and no longer had a heartbeat at 7w4d.  I am going in for a d&c tomorrow and I would have been 11w1d tomorrow.  My body is still not showing any signs of knowing our little one is gone.  Had we not had the ultrasound I would still have zero clue anything is wrong. 

I am glad you see the hope for the future!  This was also our first pregnancy and we are trying for our first little one.  We are hopefully for the future as well and cannot wait to start trying again in a few months. 
    Me: 30 Him: 33
    Married: August 2012
    BFP #1 9/2013 -- MC 10/2013
    DD: 9/22/2014

• Options
    I'm sorry you ended up here too. Sorry for your loss :( it sucks to say the least. This was our fist pregnancy as well and we were so excited.

Give yourself time to grieve and heal both physically and emotionally. It's great that you are positive about he future. Hopefully we all just had some really bad luck. We are also hopeful to try again and that things go perfectly next time around. Best of luck and big hugs!!!!
    TTC: Since July 2013
    BFP #1: EDD 05/27/2014 (D&C 10/17/2014)
  • Options
    Thanks all <3

@mmason12 our stories are very similar. I remember you from the may14 group. So sad to see other May mommas here! But we will get through it day by day.
    BFP#1: 9/21/13  EDD: 5/31/14 m/mc @ 7w6d on 10/27/13
    BFP#2: 10/4/14  EDD: 6/7/15  DD born 6/4/15💕
    BFP#3: 12/24/19 EDD: 9/6/20
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss! My T & P's are with you. ((Hugs))
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
    BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
    On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
    All Welcome

• Options
    ((hugs)) i hope your appointment goes well and thst the physical part is over. i believe that is an important step toward the emotional progress

Missed M/C natural cycle 10/2013

DX PCOS 3/2014

2 cycles Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Clomid 50 mg + TI - no response stair-stepped to Clomid 75 mg + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel + IUI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Folistim + Ovidrel + IUI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim  - no response, repeated Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI = success! 12/2014

Beta 1 - 15 dpiui, 324, Beta 2 - 17 dpiui 750. Twins!!

My Blog: pcosandpizza.blogspot.com

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss, and I'm glad you're able to keep a positive outlook going forward.
    *S15 Siggy January Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance*
    justin timberlake omeletteville gif

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"