September 2012 Moms

School me on an Instagram book

Where/how do you make these?  I'm thinking of doing it for the Grandparents since I have a lot of great shots of the kids in IG but I have no idea where or how to do this.  TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: School me on an Instagram book

• I used instaport.me to download all of my IG pictures and then uploaded them to Shutterfly to make my book. I know that some photo sites will pull your pictures directly from IG though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I did printstagram for Father's day and will do it for Christmas too. It is linked up to your Instragram account so you just select the ones you want. I did the mini books 2 for $12 and at the time they didn't let you pick the order of your pics. I didn't care and the little books turned out great. One for DH's office and one for James to flip through. I'm making the mini books again for the boys stockings.

If you follow Mandie on Instagram, she did a review of a really nice big book she ordered. I can't remember the company though. You could search her blog for the info.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Loading the player...
  • MommaP12MommaP12 member
    edited October 2013
    hmp1 said:

I did printstagram for Father's day and will do it for Christmas too. It is linked up to your Instragram account so you just select the ones you want. I did the mini books 2 for $12 and at the time they didn't let you pick the order of your pics. I didn't care and the little books turned out great. One for DH's office and one for James to flip through. I'm making the mini books again for the boys stockings.

If you follow Mandie on Instagram, she did a review of a really nice big book she ordered. I can't remember the company though. You could search her blog for the info.

@hmp1 is Prinstagram an app?

ETA:  And what size is the book?  How many photos?

• kdsmith43 said:
    I used instaport.me to download all of my IG pictures and then uploaded them to Shutterfly to make my book. I know that some photo sites will pull your pictures directly from IG though.
    @kdsmith43 I know that I can upload the IG pictures on my phone to Shutterfly through the Shutterfly app on my phone.  So that would mean no need for Instaport.me and then I can make a square book out of them on Shutterfly?   What size was your book?  

• I can't access my albums on this computer for some reason, but I don't see why that wouldn't work. I had a coupon for a free book, so I got the 8x8 size. I was pretty pleased with it. Don't make your pictures too big or they will be distorted though, not too good of image quality through IG.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"