September 2013 Moms
Options

Angel no more

ascrivensascrivens member
edited October 2013 in September 2013 Moms
My LO is little over 6 weeks. He was sleeping 4-6 hours at night with no wake ups after dad fed pumped breast milk (5-7 oz). Now fights sleep and up every 1-2 hours. We have him in bassenet next to bed and I can hear him kicking, making noises that leads to crying if I let it. Sometimes diaper wet when he gets up other times not. He'll breastfeed usually 10 minutes on 1 side before falling asleep- put him back on bassenet then repeat over all night. Any hel

Re: Angel no more

• Options
    Any help??? Suggestions???
  • Options
    Have you gone through the 6 week growth spurt yet? My LO usually sleeps pretty well during the night - until he goes through a growth spurt. Then things get crazy! I've found there isn't much we can do except be patient...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree, perhaps it is a growth spurt. Stay strong, hopefully it won't last too long.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Options
    Sounds like the 6 week growth spurt to me.  The only thing you can do is  be patient and let it run its course.  My LO was 6 weeks last week and it was hell.  This week she is pretty much back to normal sleeping 4-6hrs again.
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank u everyone! Great to hear not alone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"