Working Moms

Monday Morning Vents

Anyone?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday Morning Vents

• DD2 was up all night, for no apparent reason. I tried to bring her to bed with me after sending DH to the guest room so he could sleep. She flipped the f out. I have no idea why. The only way to settle her was to sit in a rocking chair with her on my chest. So I napped there, then slept solidly from 3.30-5:30 am. It's gonna be a looong day.
  • DS (two years old) woke up at some point last night and decided to strip down butt naked and pee all over his bed. 
  • Loading the player...
  • DS2 went on a nursing strike this weekend. I am beyond upset about this.

I tried everything, but he refuses to even latch. So I had to pump all weekend, which means I had to pull from my dwindling freezer stash to supplement bc my supply has still not recovered from my period.

So now what??? EP for the next three months?? I never had this problem with DS1. He always preferred me until he weaned himself at 14 months.

:((
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The awful woman in payroll is still here.  I really hope they fire her this week.  I gave her boss a write up of my incident with her from Friday.  Hope that does it!
  • I remember now why I blocked out the Terrible 2s with my older child... you cannot reason with them.  My 2-year old screamed from the time she woke up this morning until I passed her off to the nanny...  At least she continued to scream.  So it's not me :)
  • Both of my girls have a terrible cough. It woke DD2 up at 4:30 this morning and she would not go back to sleep. DC drop off was horrible - crying and clinging - and that's very unlike her. Not a great start to the week. And now I'm sitting at work sniffling and thinking I probably have whatever it is they have. Great.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • DH went grocery shopping yesterday because I had to work. He spent $250!!!! I am so horrified.
    DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
  • Working on the project from hell that's supposed to be done this week.  Soooooo not going to happen.  Not looking forward to being stressed out trying to meet a deadline.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• emberlee3 said:
    DH went grocery shopping yesterday because I had to work. He spent $250!!!! I am so horrified.
    I sent mine to the store for milk yesterday. He didn't spend anywhere near $250, but came home with 3 pizzas, a 12pk of pop, a 2L of pop and probably a few other things. And, you guessed it, no milk.
  • ss+el said:
    emberlee3 said:
    DH went grocery shopping yesterday because I had to work. He spent $250!!!! I am so horrified.
    I sent mine to the store for milk yesterday. He didn't spend anywhere near $250, but came home with 3 pizzas, a 12pk of pop, a 2L of pop and probably a few other things. And, you guessed it, no milk.
    No vents just yet, but this really made me LOL. 
  • My child has been replaced with a changeling. At least that's the theory I'm going with. Or it could be the 6 day vacation DH & I took for anniversary without him compounded by a daycare transition, Wonder Week, and...wait for it...a molar!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"