September 2013 Moms
Options

Hi everyone!

First time back since I had Cooper.  Can't believe he is 2 months already!!  C-section went great and we welcomed our little boy August 26 at 8:06am.  He was 6.6 and 20.75 inches long.  I took him in a few weeks ago because he was really congested.  The pediatrician said that he had acid relflux, which i found weird because he wasn't spitting up at all . Well he got put on Zantac and now spits up more than he did before he was on it and is still congested.  Do any of you have similiar problems with this?  I am a new mom so this is all new to me, but loving every minute of it!! 

Re: Hi everyone!

• Options
    We just starting using the humidifier...hopefully it will help.  I try using the nasal aspirator but its almost just in his throat and head, not down far enough to suck out. 
  • Options
    We are in the same boat, congestion but no spit up. Our ped recommended sleeping at incline to help drain. It's helped a little but not totally gone and it's been 2 weeks. We aren't on meds though. We have a different ped for 2 month appt so I plan to ask more then.

-My step-daughter is 12 years old.

-BFP #1 on 9/2/12, D&C 10/18/12 no heartbeat on US @ 10 weeks.

-BFP #2 on 1/7/13, R was born on 9/22/13 via C-Section

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"