Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Rec your PNP/Playard

We currently have a Graco PNP that my sister let us borrow. She will need it back soon as she is due with #3 in March. It will be primarily used for travel (ILs are about 2 hours away and we frequently stay the weekend), and for contained toddler playtime as he gets older. I prefer to not have extras like newborn napper or changing table, lightweight, and relatively inexpensive. Any recs? Thanks.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 Since July 2012-BFP Sept 27, EDD June 9, 2013, Arrived June 14, 2013
My blog-The Wino That I Know

Re: Rec your PNP/Playard

• Options
    Got one like what you described at Costco for just under $60 last year (Graco brand). They tend to have it in store Oct/Nov time frame from what I have seen.

We have another Graco from our neighbor (who got it from a friend) that has the new born changer, etc. LO is already pulling herself up on the sides and starting to climb the wall so I would wait on a decision if you anticipate that your LO will be a climber.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have this one & love it:

https://m.buybuybaby.com/m/product/delta-fun-time-playard/1017957392

We have a Carter's with all the extras but bought this one when DS1 was about 6 months old because he could topple it when he pulled up. I wish we had just gotten this one to start with. It's easier to set up and take down too.

My mom has the Graco Tot Block which is similar to the delta. If you plan on using it for awhile I highly recommend getting a square playard. Amazon.com has a full selection of cute sheets for them as well.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    FmrAFBrat said:
    I have this one & love it: https://m.buybuybaby.com/m/product/delta-fun-time-playard/1017957392 We have a Carter's with all the extras but bought this one when DS1 was about 6 months old because he could topple it when he pulled up. I wish we had just gotten this one to start with. It's easier to set up and take down too. My mom has the Graco Tot Block which is similar to the delta. If you plan on using it for awhile I highly recommend getting a square playard. Amazon.com has a full selection of cute sheets for them as well.

That's one I was looking at. I like the ones by Joovy, but they seem to be rather heavy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 Since July 2012-BFP Sept 27, EDD June 9, 2013, Arrived June 14, 2013
    My blog-The Wino That I Know
  • Options
    Wish82 said:

FmrAFBrat said:

I have this one & love it:

https://m.buybuybaby.com/m/product/delta-fun-time-playard/1017957392

We have a Carter's with all the extras but bought this one when DS1 was about 6 months old because he could topple it when he pulled up. I wish we had just gotten this one to start with. It's easier to set up and take down too.

My mom has the Graco Tot Block which is similar to the delta. If you plan on using it for awhile I highly recommend getting a square playard. Amazon.com has a full selection of cute sheets for them as well.

That's one I was looking at. I like the ones by Joovy, but they seem to be rather heavy.

The Delta is really sturdy and a little heavier, but easier to use than my mom's Graco Tot Block. The Graco is lighter and has cool toys on the side vs the Delta being reinforced at the bottom and the top sides are padded. It really depends on what you like. Both are very similar and cute IMO. If weight matters do the Graco.

I think there is a lightweight Joovy available, I would check BBBs website.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • Options
    I have phil and teds traveller. I love it so far; DS is only 8 month though. It's super lightweight, nice and small for packing when travelling. I like it for outdoors use too.
    *** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
    imageimage
  • Options
    I've used the Chicco, Graco, Baby Trend and the Baby Bjorn.  I like the Graco the best.  I think it's easier to use.  The Baby Bjorn is fine too though but it's expensive and for $60 I think the Graco one is perfect.  It's just the basic PNP only and the Graco is also smaller folded that the Chicco or Baby Trend.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"