Trouble TTC
Options

*~* Weight loss/Getting Healthy Check In *~*

Happy Monday!  Hopefully everyone made good progress last week since we have Halloween this week!  Tell us how you did, what you need to work on, or a great recipe you may have.

QOTW: What is your favorite Halloween treat?

Ba hahahaha!

Me-30 DH-34
2002- Diagnosed with PCOS at 18
10/11-10/12 - tried to conceive naturally with Metformin, due to PCOS never had a cycle
10/12-12/12 3 cycles of Clomid - fail
6/13- 1st cycle on Clomid 50mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel- BFN
7/13 2nd cycle on Clomid 50 mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel 1st IUI - BFN
8/13 3rd cycle on Clomid 50 mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel 2nd IUI - BFN
9/13 4th cycle on Clomid 50 mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel - Benched with Cysts
From 12/13 to current I have ovulated 4 times naturally
Currently on break to get healthy.... 35 pounds down, 13 to go!
All Are Welcome!!

Re: *~* Weight loss/Getting Healthy Check In *~*

• Options
    I did pretty ok this week, considering our state fair was in town. I managed to lose 1.5 pounds this week!  I finally started exercising again and that felt amazing!  I really feel like I just want to make good choices right now.  Normally I am always convincing myself why its ok to eat bad, and now I really just don't want the unhealthy food.  Hopefully I can stay that way for a little while. 

QOTW: I love the caramel apple suckers, and nerds!  They are my favorites!!
    Ba hahahaha!

Me-30 DH-34
    10/11-10/12 - tried to conceive naturally with Metformin, due to PCOS never had a cycle
    9/13 4th cycle on Clomid 50 mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel - Benched with Cysts
    All Are Welcome!!

• Options

Hello, ladies. 

This week has been good.  Since my weight loss program is over we are only weighing once a month now to track progress so I don't know if I am up or down.  I have been good about staying on my meal plan.  The trainer has allowed us one splurge day a week now.  I went to the football game with DH on saturday so I let saturday be my splurge day!  It was nice to splurge after being so strict for 6 weeks but I was ready to get back to clean eating. 

I am still going to the gym 5-6 days a week.  I am going to try a new HIT spin class tonight.  Should be fun!  

QOTW:  I love kit kats and 3 muskateers.  This year I am not buying halloween candy until Thursday afternoon so there is no time for it to sit around and taunt me.  :)

**************SIGGY WARNING**************

BLOG

Me 32 :: DH 41

TTC since November, 2011

DH's SA : Excellent

Lap and Hysteroscopy June 2012

DX: PCOS, Stage III Endo, slight Adenomyosis, blocked tube, and probable LPD

Treatments:  6 Months Lupron Depot injections; 1500 mg metformin; 3 cycles of Clomid + TI = BFN

3 endometrial biopsies all were "out of phase" 

September - December, 2013:  Break to lose weight and get healthy

40 lb weight loss but still not ovulating "in phase"  

February - March 2014: bcps + follistim + trigger + TI = BFP

Beta #1 (12dpo): 30; Beta #2 (18dpo): 500; Beta #3 (25dpo): 7,000!!! 

1st u/s 4/16: One beautiful hb at 144 bmp 

2nd u/s 4/29: hb at 166 bmp.  Graduated from RE!!

TEAM PINK! 

Baby girl arrived on Thanksgiving day weighing 7lbs 6oz and measuring 20 inches

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    gsanchogsancho member
    edited October 2013
    I didn't have a ton of progress last week, since I was on the last days of injects and too worn our and tender to even walk.  But I didn't gain anything, which was good.  

The bigger news is that we got a dog this weekend, so she is keeping us busy.  We didn't expect to get her, although we had been contemplating...but my FIL rescued her from being euthanized and she is just so calm and sweet.  I'm not a dog person, but she was so calm that it made it easier to talk me into it.  Between the walking (DH and I have been doing that together) and trying to keep the peace with the cats, I've been busy!  She's the size of a husky, so her walks are long and it's keeping me on a routine of at least getting 3-4 miles in a day, even if I don't hit the gym.

I'll share a pic of my new walking/workout buddy - she's a husky/chow mix.  I guess I'm getting more excited to have her than I realized :)  But I'm still a sucker for my cats.

For Halloween only, I love the flavored tootsie rolls.  They must be awful for you, but oh well.  A vendor sent us some on Friday - I hogged them and they're sitting on my desk.

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
    IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
    IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
    Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
    Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)
  • Options
    I went to a wedding Saturday night and DID NOT EAT ANY CAKE!!!

Here is a healthy soup recipe that I love, love, love.  You need an immersion blender, but the soup is so good.  Blending the rice makes it creamy without adding any cream.  If you are a curry fan or curry curious, I highly recommend it.  Also, it calls for a fancy curry powder, but I use regular, old McCormick.   

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/curried-chicken-and-rice-soup-recipe/index.html

QOTW:  Mmmm...Kit Kat...

Me: 34 | He: 40
    TTC since 08/2012
    DX: DOR

• Options
    @gsancho she's gorgeous!
    Ready to take the road less traveled. 
  • Options
    Rumbera28 said:
    I thought I had lost 4lbs but all of it is back this morning -- I'm hoping that its water gain from the salty stuff. QOTW: Anything chocolate!
    Any weight gain on Mondays is water weight.  At least, that's what I always say.

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
    IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
    IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
    Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
    Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

I had to take 20 days off of running because of my IVF cycle, but was cleared to start running again last week. Since then, I have run four times (a total of 23 miles!). I'd like to get back on track with the fertility yoga that I started a few months ago. I am so, so sad to be missing out on the NYC Marathon this weekend. As far as food goes, I'm doing alright. I hate cooking... and grocery shopping... so I'm trying to muster up the motivation to get those chores taken care of.
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I am in the taper period for my half marathon which is less than 2 weeks away! I am so excited and hope it all goes well. I have been worried about how to keep my running going throughout winter-I am not comfortable running in the dark, and the days are already getting pretty short. But I just looked into a new community center that is right by my house, and it turns out they have super cheap admission, so I will be able to use the treadmills there during the week when I can't run outside. I'm happy to have a plan! 

QOTW: I love candy corn mixed together with salty roasted peanuts. YUM. 

Me: 29 DH: 30
    TTC since April 2012
    April 2013 HSG: All clear!
    SA, bloodwork normal
    Dx: unexplained IF
    4.28.2013: clomid 50 mg + trigger + IUI#1= BFN
    5.24.2013: femara 5 mg + trigger + IUI#2= BFN
    6.20.2013: femara 5 mg + trigger + IUI#3= BFN

• Options
    I went to a wedding Saturday night and DID NOT EAT ANY CAKE!!!

Here is a healthy soup recipe that I love, love, love.  You need an immersion blender, but the soup is so good.  Blending the rice makes it creamy without adding any cream.  If you are a curry fan or curry curious, I highly recommend it.  Also, it calls for a fancy curry powder, but I use regular, old McCormick.   

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/curried-chicken-and-rice-soup-recipe/index.html

QOTW:  Mmmm...Kit Kat...

I am in a wedding this weekend, and I am 99.9% sure I will not be that strong.  Cake is my weekness... so is any other dessert!
    Ba hahahaha!

Me-30 DH-34
    All Are Welcome!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"