Stay at Home Moms

Guess I can't take my babies Christmas shopping...

if I'm buying toys for Lydia! She's obsessed with these silly Lalaloopsy dolls. Well, I had 2 coupons for one, each coupon for $5 off. So I decided to pick one up at Target while Lydia was at school. The babies saw me put it in the cart and they were asking if it was for them. I told them it was for Lydia, shhh, don't tell her. Silly me, when they both said ok, I believed them!! As soon as we got in the car after picking Lydia up, Fiona's all like "Mommy buy Lydia Lalapoopsy!" Lydia was all like "what what what?!" And Fiona kept saying it over and over "Mommy buy Lydia Lalaloopsy!" I told Lydia I didn't buy one, Fiona's confused. But she won't leave me alone about it!! Ugh, Fiona's such a blabbermouth!!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Guess I can't take my babies Christmas shopping...

• Awww....that is too bad, but it is cute.  I got lucky for the moment with Mia.  She helped me buy all of Owen's bday presents, wrapped them with me and then kept them a secret for a month!  I am sure it won't last, but it was nice!
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Hahahaha, my name is there and now it's aparently trendy!
  • Loading the player...
  • AimeeL85AimeeL85 member
    edited October 2013
    Duplicate
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • AimeeL85AimeeL85 member
    edited October 2013
    LoL, toddlers can't keep secrets!  We got DH a book as part of his Father's Day present and I tried explaining to DS that it was a surprise, don't tell daddy.  He acted like he totally understood.  The second we walked in the door he runs to DH, "Daddy we got you a surprise!!!!! It's a BOOK!!!!!" lol
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Haha that's hysterical!

Check out my blog ---->  http://minismama.com/
  • Dylan told Alex what one of her gifts were.  Luckily she had to wait almost a week to pick it up and I had hoped all was forgotten.
  • Mother day morning, my 2.5 year old son says to me, "Mom, take off that necklace, we got you a new surprise necklace for your birthday today". Of course I appeased him, but now we have to talk about surprises and gifts and he needs lots or reminding not to tell :)
  • Yup, little kids can't keep secrets. LOL!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"