November 2012 Moms
Options

missing my bump fun

1. Are YOU dressing up for Halloween?

2. Do you watch any shows on Netflix?  Which ones?

3. How many teeth does baby have now?

4. Beach vacation or Ski Vacation?

5. Most exciting thing going on in your life right now?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: missing my bump fun

• Options
    I'll play...
    I'd like to, but dont know what i'll be yet. Probably go through hubby's closet and dress as HIM. Lol.

2. Do you watch any shows on Netflix?Which ones?
    Nope. I try not to watch TV or anything at all.

Just cut his 6th tooth a couple days ago. He is sooooo cute when he smiles and shows his teeth.

At this point, nearly 20 weeks pregnant, Beach!! If i wasn't pregnant, and the kids were older, id live to go skiing with DH.

Both hubby and I finally felt tiniest LO kick last night. I have to say, considering this is baby #3, I'm surprised that this one is the latest I have started to feel kicks. The first 2 were around 17 weeks.
    Also, I finally see the OB for my first appointment today. (Still pissed that my family doc's office didn't send the referral - they found out when I called to ask why they still hadn't contacted me...)

• Options
    shaunnnashaunnna member
    edited October 2013
    I am going to be Peggy Hill from King of the Hill

2. Do you watch any shows on Netflix? Which ones?
    We don't have Internet except for our phones, so no Netflix

DS has seven teeth! Four on top, three on the bottom

Beach for sure. I've never been skiing

Getting ready for DS's birthday is pretty exciting! And the Día de Los Muertos parade is next Sunday. It will be DS's first! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm not dressing up.  I'm kind of lame.

I was watching Parenthood from season one on Netflix.  I starting watching it on tv      when DD was born and then saw it was on Netflix so I wanted to get caught up from the beginning.

DD has eight teeth now.  I think she's teething again.  I'm waiting for these dang molars to come in.

BEACH all the way!

Definitely DD walking like crazy and being pregnant at the same time.  It definitely makes things interesting in our house.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. Are YOU dressing up for Halloween?I work in a children's hosptial, so yes.. my coworkers and I are the Ninja Turtles.

2. Do you watch any shows on Netflix?  Which ones?No, but we have amazon prime.  we watched downtown abbey, suits, and arrested development this summer

3. How many teeth does baby have now?Just two, but I know more are on the way.  She's been whimpering in her sleep for a week.

4. Beach vacation or Ski Vacation?  Oh... that's hard.  I like them both!  Right now, I would go for a ski vacation since its starting to get chilly.

5. Most exciting thing going on in your life right now?DD of course!  I love watching her development change daily!

Wickedly nice Step Mom to JJ since 5/2/09
    Born 7/26/01-- Adopted 3/6/02

Two and a Half Years, Too Many Treatments, One Precious Miracle
    Abby born 11/5/12 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

Nope. I'm not even dressing LO up. I will probably just put on his Mommy's Little Monster onesie and hand out candy.

We don't do Netflix. But my DVR has lots of stuff I need to get caught up on. Duck Dynasty, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, The Walking Dead, and AHS.

Zane has 6 teeth now. 4 on top and 2 on bottom.

I love the beach. But I've never been skiing. So both.

LO growing up, the weather getting cooler, trying for baby number 2

Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

• Options

Don't think I am dressing up but we tend to try crazy ideas last minute.  Not even sure what we are doing on Halloween.

We are watching orange is the new black and yesterday when I was cleaningthe room I started the heart of Dixie

11 have broken through the gums .... but the molars are of course not all the way in yet

I'm weirdly craving a ski vacation.... beach would be easier and more doable with LO but I am wating fireplaces, ski boots and powder

I hate to say it but I don't feel likethere is anything EXCITING.  I mean the baby is great and fun.. but I kinda wish there was something we were looking forward to right now

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Nope. Still deciding on if we'll be joining friends for a trunk or treat or for some relative door to door trick or treating on halloween. If we do he'll wear his Ducati motorcycle jumpsuit a friend bought for him. 

2. Do you watch any shows on Netflix?  Which ones? Yes. Lots and lots :). We just finished watching Walking Dead season 3, and Baby Daddy season 2 yesterday. Started Continum last night. still working on Alias. waiting for Being Human (US) and Lost Girl to give me the new seasons (I think we're like two behind at this point). Plan to start 24 at some point. I've seen some episodes from TV but never really watched it. 

6 teeth- 4 up top and 2 on bottom

tough one. I've never been skiing before so probably that one. Although it would probably turn into a vacation of me sitting by the fire reading a book for a week :)

exciting... The highlight of my week was doing a November baby meet up with @shaunnna and another Tucson mom on Saturday. Other than that, it would be the birthday parties for the November babie's that are coming up soon :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1.  Yes, We are dressing up as a family.  I am going as little red riding hood.

2.  Nope.  But I love Scandal.

3.  He has 6 teeth.  I thought we were getting a few more, but nothing is through yet.

4. Beach Vacation.  This year we are doing both though!

5. House Hunting!   I can't wait to move out of our condo into a house.  I am looking for a fixer, so I get exactly what I want.

• Options
    1. No dressing up here. We are going to be hanging out handing out candy.
    2. Nope. We don't subscribe to anything like that.
    3. She has the bottom 2. The top 2 are extremely swollen.
    4. Skiing. I love the snow and cold. 
    5. My uncle received a kidney that he has been waiting 2 years for on Thursday. He is taking to it well.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    1. Not dressing up, not allowed at work 2. Watch tons of stuff on Netflix! Love it! Re watch first seasons of outer favorite shows to catch up 3. Bottom 2 only. I think she may be working on the top 2 4. Beach for sure! 5. Just got back from a great family weekend trip with my mom and DD from St. Louis! Plus Dd is so close to walking on her own!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm not, but LO will be

Parks and rec, breaking bad, mad men,  30 rock seasons 1-3....it sort of rolls downhill for me after season 3.

Just the two bottom ones. No visual signs of the others, but she is grumpy and won't sleep so we can always hope they are coming out.

I'm in qc in the fall, which like being in southern ny/nj in January. Beach!

Planning a move south. Very nerve racking.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"