Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Target generic formula

Does anyone use the generic formula from Target?  I just started it this morning with my little guy and he's spitting up like crazy.  Anyone else have this experience?  If so, did it improve after a couple of days?  He certainly doesn't seem upset or uncomfortable, I just hate to see him spit up so much.

Re: Target generic formula

• Options

We use the Target Up and Up Sensitive formula. Previous to that we were using Enfamil and my 3 mo DD is doing better on the Target.

Sorry I have no suggestion to spit up issue, but I don't know if switching to Sensitive would make a difference? My DD has no issues with it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

photo 995494_10201874634251509_2140837568_n_zps100d4b3e.jpg  photo 1233578_10201874636811573_1262884022_n_zps62dd524f.jpgphoto 1238881_10201874631771447_929239698_n_zpsee784c85.jpg

• Options
    We've used the Up and Up brand of Similac Advanced since LO was 1 week old. She was constipated in the first week, but has taken really well to it since. She just started spitting up quite a lot this past week, but nothing too concerning. We're just going through more clothes than the norm.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We use it and love it.  Don't let the fact that it's generic sway you.  If he's spitting it might be that particular formula and he could have that same issue with any formula.  What was he on before?  Some kids need to transition slowly.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    We used it with Lucas and he didn't have any problems with it.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    elmoali said:
    We use it and love it.  Don't let the fact that it's generic sway you.  If he's spitting it might be that particular formula and he could have that same issue with any formula.  What was he on before?  Some kids need to transition slowly.

He was on Similac spit up and I started the generic version with added rice starch just this morning.  He seems a little better with it this afternoon so it might be coincidental.
  • Options
    We use Target's version of Enfamil Gentle Ease, so far DD does well with it. When she started spitting up a lot we changed her bottles from Avent to Dr Brown's and that seemed to help. Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"