December 2012 Moms
Options

Hitting?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Hitting?

• Options
    I've caught mine doing it once or twice....like if one takes a toy from the other (or if N crawls on top of the book L is "reading" :-P) So far I've just moved them away from each other, said "Only nice touches for your brother!" and tried to redirect. I think it's just part of them starting to discover their own will....but, yeah, definitely makes me wonder what I'm in for in the next year or two!
  • Options
    She will if we're "ignoring" her (for lack of a better word, like if I'm making a bottle and she doesn't think I'm going fast enough). I think she's mostly trying to get a reaction.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    She mostly does it to DS when he's annoying her or he has somethig she wants. He's really good about it. She hits me and DH too. I tell her "no hit, be gentle" then I show her gentle.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    DD hits, but she's doing it more when she's excited. She bites when she's really upset. I try to block her hits and say "I'm not going to let you hit me because it hurts." and I usually demonstrate a gentler touch. When she bites, I remove her from me and say that I know you are frustrated, but I won't let you bite me because it hurts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes! DD just started hitting :( Though I think its funny every time Grandma tries to get close to her DD swats her away! Highly entertaining!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• Options
    dd mostly hits when she's excited for us too. If you lay on the floor, she will go crazy and attack you because she gets so excited that you are below her level. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"