Ohio Babies
Options

Hoping I'm pregnant.

sAAmFamsAAmFam member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
I think I'm a pee on a stick addict! I've had 4 faint positive lines on 4 1st response tests. Took 2 on 10 dpo and 2 14 dpo hoping the lines would be darker. They weren't. So I thought oh wow it's not gonna stick. Cramping has subsided, still nauseous, headache, tender breasts, and tonight big blue veins on my breasts. I've been taking tylenol for the massive headache which has helped with the aches and pains. Period to start on the 30th. I hope I miss it! I had a miscarriage last year and have been scared to even get pregnant again. Stick bean please!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} BabyFruit Ticker}

Re: Hoping I'm pregnant.

• Options
    Well no baby. This is my second miscarriage. Took it better this time than the first. Started metformin yesterday and will start clomid on next cycle. Time is ticking. Wish me luck. Now I have to figure out how to delete the pregnancy from my profile.
  • Options
    Went to the doctor last Tuesday about my fertility. I told her I was feeling like I might be pregnant. Test was negative. Feeling fine about my visit. Just for giggles I took a pregnancy test the day before my period was due. PREGNANT! What a shock. 4 weeks and 3 days. Didn't expect that. I swore I didn't ovulate this cycle. Surprise!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ok 1st hcg 179 and progesterone 27 :) hopefully lab results in Am for 2 be draw.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"