October 2012 Moms

It is dead here.

Re: It is dead here.

• Loading the player...
  • Hi, nothing of importance going on here.  Ohhhh want to hear how great of a job I am of being a bad mom.  So DS1 likes to play angry birds on DHs phone. Then I got a real live smart phone and got angry birds on it just for him.  But he wouldn't play it because nothing was unlocked. So I stayed up until almost midnight last night playing angry birds to unlock a lot of levels so my 2 year old could continue to enjoy video games.  He is playing happily right now.  I am a good mom, if you are ok with your preschooler having more than 2 hours of screen time a day. :P
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • mbm1983 said:
    i'm here going through my pumpkin patch pictures. hating every.single.one.

my sister cannot take a picture worth a damn.
    Omg, this is my husband.  Every single picture of me with Henry is terrible.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I'm all alone at work this week and I already feel like doing this!
    Is it Friday yet?

• Our email servers went down for two hours this morning, so I went grocery shopping and ran other personal errands.  That was awesome.

Also, I just ate a cupcake.  Also awesome.

• Bailey is throwing her food on the floor and then yelling at it. Strange baby. 

I'm sleepy. B has her cardiologist appt tomorrow. Dreading it :(

• LauraT25 said:
    Also I replied and I think my MIL is probably in crying/pissed off mood now, since she hasn't responded.  My husband is probably going to be annoyed with me.  :)
    AHAHA, what did you say??

• LauraT25 said:
    Bailey is throwing her food on the floor and then yelling at it. Strange baby. 

I'm sleepy. B has her cardiologist appt tomorrow. Dreading it :(
    good luck!
    thanks. wish dh could come w/ but he's got a meeting 

• LauraT25 said:
    Ok apparently copying and pasting from FB, even after editing your name, shows everyone your private info.

MIL: she looks like Pebbles! all you need is a little barrette/bow to clip it up!
    me: I am wondering if Katherine will ever decide to tolerate a bow/clip. It certainly wouldn't happen now.
    MIL:  Really? It would look adorable!
    MIL: Maybe you can distract her and sneak one up there and see if she leaves it there.... No headbands either?
    Me: Well she definitely wouldn't leave it. I don't think it's worth it, anyway...pretty much only the hair that is sticking up is long enough to go up into a clip/ponytail, so most would stay down like this. And then whatever we use to put it up becomes a potential weapon. Like in prison.

My last comment was 25 minutes ago, and usually MIL does nothing other than reply to FB comments, so..yeah.

Ignore the weird formatting please.
    if she's mad at that, then she needs to get over herself big time! you were really nice about it! 

• LauraT25 said:
    She went through a weird phase where she would post something on FB, and then if people didn't comment/reply/'like' it after a certain period of time, she would delete it.  It was so bizarre.
    thats the strangest thing I've heard all day.... 

• LauraT25 said:
    In AWESOME news K just said what sounded exactly like "dildo" at a dbag wearing a tank top in the grocery store.
    and thats the BEST thing i've heard all day!! hahahahaah

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"