Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Hi, new here

Hi ladies.  I'm going through a m/c right now (I would have been 6w).  It's sucking big time.  Just wanted to say Hi, as I've been lurking, soaking up the supportive comments you've been sharing with each other.  I'm trying very hard to focus on the things I have to be grateful for, and while that helps, I'm overwhelmed with sadness that this is happening, period.  Thanks for being the awesome, supportive, strong women that you are.    

Re: Hi, new here

• I'm so sorry for your loss. It does suck, and it is OK to just feel that way for a while. Be easy on yourself. It's great that you are trying to being positive, but if sometimes you can't, that is OK too. I'm sorry you have to join us here. You will be in my prayers.

imageimageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD Born 11.27.2011
    BFP 9.19.2013 - EDD 6.1.2014 - MMC @ 8 weeks 3 days

• I'm so sorry for your loss. I agree that focusing on the positive is key but sometimes crying helps let it out and that's ok.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry for your loss! This is a good place for support and understanding. I have found comfort here. I hope you do to

_____________________________________________________________________________

EDD: March 12,2015

• So sorry for your loss. I also found focusing on the positive helps. This board is full of supportive, strong women and if/when you decide to TTC again the ttcal board is an amazing place to get and give support. Sorry you have to be here, but welcome.

• I am so sorry for your loss and all of the physical/emotional pain that comes with having a miscarriage!!  My T&P's are with you! 
    Me: 30 Him: 33
    Married: August 2012
    BFP #1 9/2013 -- MC 10/2013
    DD: 9/22/2014

• I am so sorry for your loss, big (( hugs))!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm sorry for your loss. It certainly does suck to say the least! I think it's great that you are focusing on the positive. I am also trying to re-start a hobby and focus on running more again. I feel like I need other outlets for my energy right now, so I don't only focus on the negative. Don't forget to let yourself grieve and let yourself cry if you feel sad. I was feeling okay for a few days and then Friday night, I just let it all out. I was home alone, was sad and felt like I needed a good cry. I wish you all the best . . . hugs!
    TTC: Since July 2013
    BFP #1: EDD 05/27/2014 (D&C 10/17/2014)
  • edited October 2013
    I'm so sorry for your loss. This board seems to provide a lot of comfort and I hope you find support here. ::hugs::

• So sorry for your loss, dear. I've found a lot of comfort here in the past couple days, not just through my post but through all the supportive women on this board as well as ttcal. Hope you find all the support you need!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 09/13/13  ---  MMC: 10/25/13
    BFP: 12/25/13  ---  DD: 09/10/14
    BFP: 03/16/15  ---  EDD: 11/30/15

• I am so sorry for your loss! I am sorry you have found yourself here. I hope you allow yourself to feel and grieve as that will help. T & P's to you! ((Hugs))
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
    BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
    On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
    All Welcome

• I am so sorry for your loss.  Crying out has been very helpful to me.  I did nothing but crying in the first 3 days.  After that, it did get easier.  Hang in there.
  • Sorry you find yourself here, but you're in great company! Like you, I lurked at first, but found an overwhelming level of support once I started opening up. The ladies here are amazing! One piece of advice I can give you is to allow yourself to be sad, and grieve this loss. I held it in, but now that I'm a month out, it's hitting me so unexpectedly. thoughts & prayers coming your way
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  I've cried, ate, lounged, screamed... give yourself time to go through all the emotions.  I think your idea of looking at things to be grateful for is a great way to get through this crazy time.  

Me 35 / DH 36
    TTC since 09/2009
    Hashimoto's diagnosis 11/2011 / Endometriosis removal surgery 04/2013
    Other diagnosis: 1 mutation - PAI-1 gene
    BFP#1 9/27/2013  /  EDD 6/4/14  /  MC 10/17/2013
    BFP#2 3/4/14  /  EDD 11/13/14  /  CP
    BFP#3 6/7/14  / EDD 2/16/15  /  CP
    BFP #4 11/7/2014 / EDD 7/17/15  /  CP
    Current  Plan: Waiting to change RE... Appt on 1/16
    RXs: Metformin, Levothyroxin, Baby Aspirin, CoQ10, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Pre-natal. Progesterone post O.

imageimage
    ***Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

All Welcome

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"