November 2012 Moms
Options

First PP Period

So I've been MIA for a while here. I've been randomly popping in but had to bounce back for a bit for a question.

Me and DH are ready to have #2 so I'm trying to figure out my cycle. I got my first pp period on September 24th. However, it was super light and I hardly even considered it a period. It lasted 3 days. Then it came back the same today, October 27th. Again, it's not my normal period at all. Did anyone else get a lighter period pp than they usually had before?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: First PP Period

• Options
    You can always get some of the wondfo ovulation sticks from amazon. That's how I knew when it was the right time when we conceived DD. My PP periods are all wacko cause I got an IUD. It is a blessing and a curse...but luckily they are finally becoming normal-ish. I miss BC periods; short and light. Good luck with #2! You are brave!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine has been very similar to what you describe, including when I got it. I won't be sad if this is the new normal.
    kids with flags
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got my first PP period yesterday, and so far it's not light.

Good luck with TTC!
  • Options
    Me. I went back to having the same period I had in high school, 3-4 days and not a heavy as I've had. It's actually kind of nice. But I am going longer between periods. In August I was 3 weeks late. Sept is was a week late. This month I was 4 days late. I have a period tracker on my phone (stupid I know) but I can see when I should be and note my symptoms and heaviness of my flow. 

DH and I are 'trying but not trying' for baby number 2.

GL.
    Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

• Options
    I got my pp period around Memorial Day.  It was pretty light like yours.  I got another one at the beginning of July.  It was a little heavier (medium flow), but short.  I got pregnant later in July.  My cycles were 40 and 44 days long which is much longer than pre DD.  Keep an eye out for that.

• Options
    This is how mine started. It starts earlier and lasts longer now as well. There are a few ladies on the board that got pregnant while not menstruating pp ( or, at least, there were at one point I think). The lightness may not mean anything.
  • Options
    My first two were light-ish, but now it's like a horror movie. I have paragard, which makes it worse. Also, I miss you. How is H? And yay to TTC! Are you still living with your in-laws, or is that so seven months ago?

image   My chart 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"