Late Term and Child Loss

capture your grief day 26

day 26: Community: What does this community mean to you?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: capture your grief day 26

• ***Siggy warning***

Community has so many layers. They are the people who support you, surround you and suffer with you. They are the people who let you cry (even months/years later.) Community is my family and a handful of friends. Community is made up of the wonderfully supportive ladies on this board. Community is the club no one wants to be a part of, but you instantly connect, because you have been through the same hell. 

Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Day 26. Community

This community has given me support, shoulders to cry on, and back up when I've been mad. We listen to each others stories and share our own. We come together even though we don't want to be here. I never though I would be apart of this community, but I'm glad I found it after my loss because who knows where I would have been if I didn't have a place to go when I needed to talk/cry. You ladies have helped me get strong! Thank you!

• Loading the player...
  • Day 26: Community:

There are so many things I need to say about this community but unable to truly find the words. Just know that eveyone here does not deserve to be here and all of your help/support means so much to me. Thank you ladies!

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• All the mommies have been very supportive. I feel I can scream, cry, and vent without any judgment.
    I'm sad that we all have to be here and continue to welcome new memberships.

Ticker id: ra2f
    Ticker id: ra2f

BFP #2, EDD 12/26/14, please be our rainbow.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"